The Xbox Series X|S thread

7 minutes ago, Right said:

Crazy! looks like XSS could even go 120 if uncapped at 60. :D

Its a perfect 1080p 60 fps console if the devs bother with it. Microsoft did misleading marketing by saying its 1440p console and also limiting it's memory bandwidth. Probably they wanted to keep losses as low as possible and also make Series X a better alternative. 

34 minutes ago, Right said:

In the era of 5000Rs a game & GamePass [that roughly cost same for a year], for many people, MP component will decide if a game is worth D1 buy  at full-price.

If its SP only, then one would like to evaluate if the title will have good resale value.

GTA will sale D1 the same numbers even if it comes w/o Online. 

For SP games

the evaluation done by resale value is pretty much BS. People who are looking for a second hand copy expects atleast 1k less for a copy. Also not to mention you have to rush the game to get the better value. The second hand copy owner even in worse situation. Also the hassles you have to go through posting and shipping and dealing with buyers. 

With GP you simply get a month pack, complete the game then cancel the sub or continue to play another games if you please. 

MS has been continuously adding good games in here so you'll always have something to play with the same amount. 

For MP games if you plan to play for long than you'll probably end up buying the game. 

TBH there are plenty of MP games in market, the free ones are even better than paid right now. 

Even games like genshin impact which is an SP game is free to play and they mostly earn by MTs. This is going to be a new trend. 

2 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

10 units !!!! 
no wonder no other retailer is getting any units?

he had 20. all sold out. He agreed to give me his store unit, which is why I managed to get one.

I am going to cancel my FK order. When I cancel, most probably the unit will become available on FK. Hopefully someone from the forum will manage to get in their pre-order in my place.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

he had 20. all sold out. He agreed to give me his store unit, which is why I managed to get one.

I am going to cancel my FK order. When I cancel, most probably the unit will become available on FK. Hopefully someone from the forum will manage to get in their pre-order in my place.

When are you cancelling it? Post here first. I am ready with my login :wOOtjumpy:

9 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

When are you cancelling it? Post here first. I am ready with my login :wOOtjumpy:

Check if they allow to change the delivery address first. Dont take the risk of cancelling and someone else getting the order.

2 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

:O that sounds like Amazon/FK kind of allocation...  sure he has right contacts in Redington

None of the retailers in Bangalore has it..

Edited by Assassins Creed