The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 minute ago, WhatsInTheName said:

riddle me this:

Why different games are downloading at different speeds? some games are going as low as 10 MBPS while a couple of them hit 70 MBPS. Is everything not stored on MS servers?

That was the case on Xbox One as well. I noticed. 

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Done. DM me your address and I will send you my bank account details.

Hi man, go ahead with someone else. I am backing out. One more friend in same city wants to switch his pre-order as prepaid gamer is shipping his order by next week. Thanks.

Edited by Big Boss

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

Hi man, go ahead with someone else. I am backing out. One more friend in same city wants to switch his pre-order as prepaid gamer is shipping his order by next week. Thanks.

Wouldn't trust prepaidgamer to hold his date. I hope you were aware of the resent issue few customers had with him. Reddit was all over it.

4 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Wouldn't trust prepaidgamer to hold his date. I hope you were aware of the resent issue few customers had with him. Reddit was all over it.

Prepaid gamer guy has confirmed him and even sent screenshot of stock lol.

https://www.theverge.com/21611412/microsoft-phil-spencer-interview-xbox-series-x-launch-decoder-podcast

We started manufacturing late summer. We were a little bit later than the competition, because we were waiting for some specific AMD technology in our chip. We were a little bit behind where they were, where Sony was, in terms of building units. We started in late summer

The rumours are true then 

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

kewl no prob. I am just gonna cancel it :)