The Xbox Series X|S thread

17 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I feel Xbox also easy, what I do on my One X is upload to One Drive, download on my phone (full quality no compression) and upload back to YouTube.. everything happens so quickly and editing multiple clips on phone is cake walk...

Nah, there is much more compression via one drive I feel. And the clip time is limited. Switching to hdd is better due to literally unlimited time. Also I have to disable HDR everytime before capturing HDR game as the clip with HDR on is extremely dark. I hope they fix it fast.

Sold out bro.  I think Bots are very much active in India also.

So far after installing distill also 4 times I got opportunity but by the time I add it gets sold out. We cannot buy like this.

Now also it came and again sold out! :(

18 hours ago, Big Boss said:

60 FPS so good. Looks to be 1080p. But damn the 60 fps is smooth, not a single drop so far, though my monitor supports VRR so I don't know.

Can you goto Jorvik and Lunden areas  around night time and run around holding torch and then record video?

PS5 and SX struggle real hard in these 2 densely packed areas lol. One X literally crashed on me few times in these areas

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Can you goto Jorvik and Lunden areas  around night time and run around holding torch and then record video?

PS5 and SX struggle real hard in these 2 densely packed areas lol. One X literally crashed on me few times in these areas

I haven't unlocked those areas yet I think. Need to check where they are. The game was sh*t on one x. Unbearable screen tear.