The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

I started playing FH4 yesterday for the first time and am blown away by how fun and addictive it is. And the way community creations have been integrated is just genius.

Ikr. FH4 genuinely shits all over every other arcade racing title out there. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Walker said:

Yeah. I don't know what it is about that game but even just the act of aimlessly driving around is a joy.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

51 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Are you in the wrong thread or just here for the childish satisfaction? ?

Are you here for some philosophical knowledge or what :wacko: Have fun bro why so serious. 

MS itself isnt serious about their new console then why are you :P

Edited by hope

Just now, hope said:

Are you here for some philosophical knowledge or what :wacko: Have fun bro why so serious. 

MS itself isnt serious about there new console then why are you :P

Sense of humor isn't a binary so different people different level and varied representations. You have to make an effort to grasp it

38 minutes ago, Walker said:

16 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yeah. I don't know what it is about that game but even just the act of aimlessly driving around is a joy.

Exactly. I don't quite like open world designs in racing games. And yet, in FH4, that is the very thing making it so much fun.

And the controller feedback, especially in the triggers, is spot on too. 

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

isn't it, i don't know how many hours i have put into this and i still return evey thursday for the weekly challenges just to have few more hours with the game. I still have Doom eternal to finish, but after one hour in, i feel like going back to forza :P The DLC just adds more content and is a blast too. This has to be my Game of the last generation, jut for the amount of time i have put in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hope said:

When i get PS5, its pretty sure that i will experience next gen stuff on it unlike you who will have to settle for last gen stuff even on a next gen hardware :console:

Will play next gen games on next gen hardware. I aint stupid to waste 50k on a next gen console which has nothing next gen on it :P

Thank you for your useless comment  :yawn:

Still better than whole MS library. Now go and play Tetris :lol:

Damm you are way out of context

We all know the garbage you spew every now and then :)

Look at all the Burns on these Bantus :lol: Trying to justify GP Purchase by buying next gen Series X which has nothing next gen :rofl:

Seeing all these replies, this guy only wants to reply and feel superior that he replied, nothing to do with anything else. A proper low IQ “gaav ka ganwar” :rofl:

I think he is really stupid about real life things :rofl:

So anyone actually ever experienced 120hz in any game? How does it feel ?  Can u feel difference between 60 and 120fps:P

Humney naa aaj tak RT dekha in real time while playing or naa 120z. True peasant  gamer :(

Edited by WhiteWolf

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

So anyone actually ever experienced 120hz in any game? How does it feel ?  Can u feel difference between 60 and 120fps:P

Humney naa aaj tak RT dekha in real time while playing or naa 120z. True peasant  gamer :(

It would have bothered me if I had bohut XSX, but I’m a mango person so no such expectations from XSS ?

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

isn't it, i don't know how many hours i have put into this and i still return evey thursday for the weekly challenges just to have few more hours with the game. I still have Doom eternal to finish, but after one hour in, i feel like going back to forza :P The DLC just adds more content and is a blast too. This has to be my Game of the last generation, jut for the amount of time i have put in.

When will the new forza come out? They alternate between horizon and motorsport if Im not mistaken?

Will buy Series X next year, before the new Forza comes out.

#1 on the bucket list for the new gen consoles for me!  

I would ask a friend or a relative to bring me the SX/PS5, but ain't much travel in these times, and those are pretty big, would feel like a real obligation. 

So unless I go, or parents go, probably gonna buy from India when there is ample stock and games to play. 

One thing I wanted to ask people talking about 120 fps on consoles here - do you guys have a 144hz TV? How are you able to output 120 fps when I've not heard of much 144hz TVs at all. BC even highly premier TVs like Sony A9F don't have 144hz mode. And those TVs are 2.5 - 3 lakh+ for 55" versions. If you're having that kind of budget to game (144 hz is useless for TV shows and the like) why not just buy a Top of the line PC with AMD 5900x/Intel 10900 + RTX 3090. Will still be far better than both Series X and PS5 combined.

Edited by roun90

11 minutes ago, roun90 said:

One thing I wanted to ask people talking about 120 fps on consoles here - do you guys have a 144hz TV? How are you able to output 120 fps when I've not heard of much 144hz TVs at all. BC even highly premier TVs like Sony A9F don't have 144hz mode. And those TVs are 2.5 - 3 lakh+ for 55" versions. If you're having that kind of budget to game (144 hz is useless for TV shows and the like) why not just buy a Top of the line PC with AMD 5900x/Intel 10900 + RTX 3090. Will still be far better than both Series X and PS5 combined.

LG OLEDs do 120Hz at 4HDR with VRR. I think even the Samsung Frame does.

You don't need to shell out 2.5L or so to get a TV that supports 120Hz. Half of it would do ?

14 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

When will the new forza come out? They alternate between horizon and motorsport if Im not mistaken?

Will buy Series X next year, before the new Forza comes out.

#1 on the bucket list for the new gen consoles for me!  

I would ask a friend or a relative to bring me the SX/PS5, but ain't much travel in these times, and those are pretty big, would feel like a real obligation. 

So unless I go, or parents go, probably gonna buy from India when there is ample stock and games to play. 

Ya generally that is how it goes, I don't foresee FH5 before 2022, if not later.