The Xbox Series X|S thread

25 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

When will the new forza come out? They alternate between horizon and motorsport if Im not mistaken?

Will buy Series X next year, before the new Forza comes out.

#1 on the bucket list for the new gen consoles for me!  

I would ask a friend or a relative to bring me the SX/PS5, but ain't much travel in these times, and those are pretty big, would feel like a real obligation. 

So unless I go, or parents go, probably gonna buy from India when there is ample stock and games to play. 

Forza horizon is next year ,hopefully japan .

motorsports development started last year after the an engine revamp ,so its 2022.

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

So anyone actually ever experienced 120hz in any game? How does it feel ?  Can u feel difference between 60 and 120fps:P

Humney naa aaj tak RT dekha in real time while playing or naa 120z. True peasant  gamer :(

I will let you know in 3 days.  X SEX + LG 65C9

But 120 Hz i think only racing games or multi-players will support. Its a huge challenge for any standalone SP Game to have a standard solid 120 fps mode unlike the Enthusiast PCs.  And also I usually don't play multiplayer. Any thing if Series X promises a solid 60 fps 4K with RT for both Last and this Gen Games I am more than a Happy Gamer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

I will let you know in 3 days.  X SEX + LG 65C9

But 120 Hz i think only racing games or multi-players will support. Its a huge challenge for any standalone SP Game to have a standard solid 120 fps mode unlike the Enthusiast PCs.  And also I usually don't play multiplayer. Any thing if Series X promises a solid 60 fps 4K with RT for both Last and this Gen Games I am more than a Happy Gamer.

Where are you getting series X locally so soon :O

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Where are you getting series X locally so soon :O

hgworld.in (They are proven as I have taken launch Xbox One from them, Grey ones for a very good price), Their store side warranty they r giving for 1 year.

I forgot to inform here, There was Xbox SEX available in Hyd (CD World) only 2 units, I was about to grab that but i already made a deal with Hgworld and Ankit so had to let that go and informed my cousins who have immediately booked then.

Just now, HarishProGamer said:

hgworld.in (They are proven as I have taken launch Xbox One from them, Grey ones for a very good price), Their store side warranty they r giving for 1 year.

I forgot to inform here, There was Xbox SEX available in Hyd (CD World) only 2 units, I was about to grab that but i already made a deal with Hgworld and Ankit so had to let that go and informed my cousins who have immediately booked then.

Can you pm me details on the pricing for the series x from hg world?

10 hours ago, KnackChap said:

20201201-223658.jpg

:)

Article says -

It shouldn’t be a surprise. This is the norm now. I’d be willing to wager that plenty of PS5 owners are having the same feelings about their own new consoles, even if it’s the earliest days.

15 minutes ago, Jake said:

I  know man I'm enjoying both the series x and my PS5. While you have people in this forum jumping on each other's d***s arguing which one is better when most of them haven't even got either of them...jeez 

The reason they are fighting console wars is *because* they don't have new consoles to play on and keep them busy. But somehow with both consoles, you are finding time to read comments and replying here :rofl:

5 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

The reason they are fighting console wars is *because* they don't have new consoles to play on and keep them busy. But somehow with both consoles, you are finding time to read comments and replying here :rofl:

Yea because some of us have a life other than play video games all day. It's like I am arguing with a 5 year old. 

• Haha 2