The Xbox Series X|S thread

9 minutes ago, hope said:

Lol Bugthesda, we are fine with exclusives which are better than them. By the time Bugthesda game releases, sony would have Ragnarok ready :devil:

Fallout 4 on 12tf next gen console :rofl: Oh man MS fanboys surviving on such games :rofl: Awww poor MS Fans.

Rather than feeling riled up, I genuinely laughed :rofl:

It's cool man, people want to play games how they like, that's all. There's no bad way of playing games and buying XSX doesn't mean that they can't or won't buy PS5. Everyone is free to enjoy what they please. We aren't here to convince anyone, that's Sony and MS's job - best we can do is help fellow gamers with good game recommendations, price drops, better information, game discussions etc. - all constructive stuff which helps.  

5 minutes ago, hope said:

Well you bought the wrong console then. You gotta wait a long long time. Hope Sony India announces and you get to experience next gen soon :)

Jale pe namak na chidko, let him enjoy Fallout 4 at 120 fps or whatever it is they bought the Towa of Powa for :giggle:

3 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

It's cool man, people want to play games how they like, that's all. There's no bad way of playing games and buying XSX doesn't mean that they can't or won't buy PS5. Everyone is free to enjoy what they please. We aren't here to convince anyone, that's Sony and MS's job - best we can do is help fellow gamers with good game recommendations, price drops, better information, game discussions etc. - all constructive stuff which helps.  

Amen to that but you gotta slam the company for fake advertising and making a fool out of consumers.

1 minute ago, adity said:

I stopped reading after he tried to write off Bethesda, lol. Only a true fanboy can do that. 

You are a clueless bantu. Where did i try to write off bethesda. I only said Sony exclusives are better.

3 hours ago, adity said:

You have to be pretty dumb to say that. The game pass library is stacked. 

Here is my wishlist

Screenshot-20201204-102537-Game-Pass.jpg
Screenshot-20201204-102527-Game-Pass.jpg
Screenshot-20201204-102516-Game-Pass.jpg

Ofcourse nothing next gen here but some good games which people already would have played. Many fillers as well. Nothing still to warrant buying a 50k console just for GP.

7 minutes ago, adity said:

How about this. Maybe I decide where my 50k may or may not be spent. It may be a life changing amount for you. It's not for me. 

Ofcourse its your money, kuch bhi kar mujhe kya . I am just stating my point :) Whats not worth is simply not worth. Fact. 

4 minutes ago, hope said:

Ofcourse its your money, kuch bhi kar mujhe kya . I am just stating my point :) Whats not worth is simply not worth. Fact. 

Worth is a subjective thing, mate. I mean, you worship SRK and most here think he's horseshit. Does that change your opinion?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, b!T said:

Worth is a subjective thing, mate. I mean, you worship SRK and most here think he's horseshit. Does that change your opinion?

Everything is subjective. I am just stating facts which are 100% true. MS Marketing is to fool people. Hope people dont fall for that.

10 minutes ago, hope said:

Everything is subjective. I am just stating facts which are 100% true. MS Marketing is to fool people. Hope people dont fall for that.

You seem to have wrong definition of "Facts" in your mind .

Xbox series X cost 50k - A fact.

Xbox Series X is not worth 50k - Opinion - not a Fact .

Don't confuse your opinion as a fact .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

Gamepass gamepass gamepass!!! 
bhul gaya likhna ?

Most here are hypocrites who make fun of gamepass and then quietly subscribe to it to play on their pc/laptop. 
Smarty pants dont realise that they indirectly supporting xbox only without buying the console.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

You seem to have wrong definition of "Facts" in your mind .

Xbox Series X is not worth 50k - Opinion - not a Fact .

Don't confuse your opinion as a fact .

Xbox Series X is not worth 50k - Opinion - not a Fact  - A console marketed as next gen launches without anything next gen and you call it worth :rofl: The level of delusion in you is beyond anything imaginable.

Don't confuse your opinion as a fact  - You are a delusional Xbot is a fact . It is because of people like you who accept BS is the reason MS tried Online DRM. Thank god for Sony.

Edited by hope