The Xbox Series X|S thread

17 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah but you see, I only like 2 or 3 PS exclusives, which means everyone else also must like only 2 or 3 exclusives, which means they only survive with 2 or 3 exclusives. In the meantime let me port-beg Persona, Yakuza and Nioh to come to PC Steam only. 

+1 for "PC Steam only." :rofl: 

Xbox series X cost 50k - A fact.
Xbox Series X is not worth 50k - Opinion - not a Fact  - A console marketed as next gen launches without anything next gen and you call it worth :rofl: The level of delusion in you is beyond anything imaginable.

Don't confuse your opinion as a fact  - You are a delusional Xbot is a fact . It is because of people like you who accept BS is the reason MS tried Online DRM. Thank god for Sony.

There are 3rd party next gen games on XSX.

PS5 has 1 next gen exclusive that’s a remake - Demon’s Souls. Miles morales is kind of like a 10-12 hour DLC. Rest all PS5 next gen games are 3rd party.

All this “no next gen exclusives games on XSX” argument doesn’t hold if PS5 has only a remake and a DLC expansion as next gen exclusives, however good they may look.
  • Like 1

Xbox Series X is not worth 50k - Opinion - not a Fact  - A console marketed as next gen launches without anything next gen and you call it worth :rofl: The level of delusion in you is beyond anything imaginable.

Don't confuse your opinion as a fact  - You are a delusional Xbot is a fact . It is because of people like you who accept BS is the reason MS tried Online DRM. Thank god for Sony.

Also, it’s a very well known fact since several years that MS is not playing the exclusives game. Only Sony is doing that. MS’s strategy is something else entirely.

12 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

20-25 hours with Duracell is good but 5-6 hours ?

Are you planing to buy rechargeable batteries? 

Lol, in fact I was just on the Amazon page right now looking for options.

11 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

try energizer lithium aa's

Thank you. But, I thought long and hard about this and decided to give rechargeable batteries a try. 

10 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Get the Panasonic (formerly Sanyo eneloops). They last crazy over 25 hours easy. 

Thanks for the suggestion! That was about to be my next question here :D

• Like 1

That's classic xbot talk, lol. They didn't buy 20 studios to squat flies. Of course they want exclusives. They just couldn't create anything worthwhile in the last 7 years. 

What I meant was no one actually thinks that fighting PS on exclusives is MS’s top priority, looking at their record.

[mention=705]Jigsaw[/mention], [mention=22748]0verlord[/mention] Whats the real-world usage benefit of Eneloop Pros over the normal ones?

Pros are meant for high power draining devices. Pros have more capacity 5100 vs 4000 but have less charging cycles. I estimate that 4 Pros would easily last 5-7 years with my usage. The packaging recommends Pros for controllers.

I haven’t used both, so can’t tell you real-world differences.
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

@Jigsaw, @0verlord Whats the real-world usage benefit of Eneloop Pros over the normal ones?

as they say “Once you go black you never go back” :naughty:

Eneloops last years if you take care of them. And even if you don’t. I’ve started using the CC55 charger over the past 2 years and still don’t find any runtime decrease due to fast charging. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Pros are meant for high power draining devices. Pros have more capacity 5100 vs 4000 but have less charging cycles. I estimate that 4 Pros would easily last 5-7 years with my usage. The packaging recommends Pros for controllers.

I haven’t used both, so can’t tell you real-world differences.

Just so no one gets confused 5100mah means 2550 per battery. So 5100 for a pair. 

Same math for the regular eneloops white ones. 2000x2

Just now, adity said:

Thanks. 

I bought the normal eneloop 2000 mah with cc17 charger. The pros have significantly lesser recharge cycles compared to normal ones. 

Should be just fine. Have fun. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

Console wars had in all fairness pretty much ended after 2015 

Playstation won fare & square in all aspects whether it be system,exclusives or services 

after that Ponies didn’t even bother to look what m$ or Xbots were doing with BC,Mid gen upgrade or GamesPass 

countless of attacks on how OneX is beating Pro(laughable comparison to begin with) or how GamesPass is offering a trip to moon 

No one cared to bother 

Only problem began when M$ circled itself around media jerkers,shills yet again to start their routine of false & misleading marketing leading up to this generation. 

Somethings never change 

This always happens in the months leading up a new-gen. So yeah not surprising ?

2 hours ago, hope said:

Don't assume things when you know nothing . I didn't say anywhere in my post that XSX is worth it and one should buy it . I just clarified your definition of facts . 

Infact I have never said anything about whether XSX is worth 50k or not / whether one should buy now or later .. nowhere in this thread or this forum . 

Here's what I said to user - BIT on page 431 in this thread - MS focus lies more in " Xbox ecosystem " so all upcoming Xbox first party games will come on Xbox one and will be well.optimized for it . And X1X is still.a beast so most upcoming games should.work decently on it for 3/4 years .

So renewing game pass makes sense.  And I myself own an X1X and don't plan to buy XSX anytime soon because of above reason .

Now this is my "Personal opinion " but if others here want to buy XSX now to enjoy gamepass I can understand their decision .

Now granted there aren't any next gen Xbox games available now . But the benefit of playing all games at 4k 60 fps consistently / advantage of quicker load times / quick resume feature (where you can shift between games seamlessly without having to load games from start everytime ) does make a good case to buy XSX now .

Also if someone wants to enjoy gamepass for the value and games it offer - X1X at 35k doesn't seem like a good deal . Hence people who can spend are buying XSX . 

So yes I can understand their decision to buy now even though my opinion is different.

I m not delusional / Xbot . You certainly are a troll who has becomes the Donald Trump of this forum now.

1) share wrong facts - keep spreading rumors of PS5 coming in 1/2 weeks when most official.retailers and Sony themselves aren't saying anything for sure  . No facts to back up your claim.  

2) can't respect Opposition - you keep denying anything good about XSX and say it's not next gen not worth it now . Anything good about XSX is  "fake news" for you .

3) And you can't shut up and stop speaking even though no one cares about.your Stupid opinions ( Not facts ) 

Edited by Krazyniks

PS2 over Xbox

X360 over PS3

PS4 over Xbox One

PS5 = XSX as of now. (Both have their pros and cons) No clear winner in 1 Month.

Competition should be always good and healthy unlike what happened here in last few months. Anyway, who cares....

Can someone tell me the procedure of having Gamepass Ultimate for 8k bucks as I already used Gamepass Ultimate before. Can I use it with my mother or brother's account and get the 3 years GPU ?

Also, Can I play the Games with my account that I download on the Series X with Mom or brothers ID ?

10 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Don't assume things when you know nothing . I didn't say anywhere in my post that XSX is worth it and one should buy it . I just clarified your definition of facts . 

Infact I have never said anything about whether XSX is worth 50k or not / whether one should buy now or later .. nowhere in this thread or this forum . 

Here's what I said to user - BIT on page 431 in this thread - MS focus lies more in " Xbox ecosystem " so all upcoming Xbox first party games will come on Xbox one and will be well.optimized for it . And X1X is still.a beast so most upcoming games should.work decently on it for 3/4 years .

So renewing game pass makes sense.  And I myself own an X1X and don't plan to buy XSX anytime soon because of above reason .

Now this is my "Personal opinion " but if others here want to buy XSX now to enjoy gamepass I can understand their decision .

Now granted there aren't any next gen Xbox games available now . But the benefit of playing all games at 4k 60 fps consistently / advantage of quicker load times / quick resume feature (where you can shift between games seamlessly without having to load games from start everytime ) does make a good case to buy XSX now .

Also if someone wants to enjoy gamepass for the value and games it offer - X1X at 35k doesn't seem like a good deal . Hence people who can spend are buying XSX . 

So yes I can understand their decision to buy now even though my opinion is different.

I m not delusional / Xbot . You certainly are a troll who has becomes the Donald Trump of this forum now.

1) share wrong facts - keep spreading rumors of PS5 coming in 1/2 weeks when most official.retailers and Sony themselves aren't saying anything for sure  . No facts to back up your claim.  

2) can't respect Opposition - you keep denying anything good about XSX and say it's not next gen not worth it now . Anything good about XSX is  "fake news" for you .

3) And you can't shut up and stop speaking even though no one cares about.your Stupid opinions ( Not facts ) 

You know you wasting your time by arguing with ponies? 

They are frustrated coz they got screwed by Sony big time. Company they supported so much ignored them completely. Whole world enjoying new PS5 except Desi ponies, so they taking out their frustration here :P