The Xbox Series X|S thread

3 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Hey guys, I (and others) have been getting a lot of complaints regarding some of the discussions in the PS5 and XSX threads. Specifically, the name calling and personal comments are getting out of hand, and it turns a lot of people away from being more active in these threads. There are some members who have made a habit of derailing these two threads and we won't allow that going forward. So please use this post as a general warning to everyone.

Many of us will soon have an Xbox Series X|S and/or PS5, and we'd rather use these threads to talk about our experiences, expectations and impressions rather than mindlessly posting links that push console war agendas.

Please pin this !

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Hey guys, I (and others) have been getting a lot of complaints regarding some of the discussions in the PS5 and XSX threads. Specifically, the name calling and personal comments are getting out of hand, and it turns a lot of people away from being more active in these threads. There are some members who have made a habit of derailing these two threads and we won't allow that going forward. So please use this post as a general warning to everyone.

Many of us will soon have an Xbox Series X|S and/or PS5, and we'd rather use these threads to talk about our experiences, expectations and impressions rather than mindlessly posting links that push console war agendas.

Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I love Immortal fenix rising but ngl im kinda salty that game already on sale few weeks after release :/

Joe is right never buy Ubisoft game at launch :/

I'm even more salty that I bought the Gold edition and even 2 weeks after launch I did not receive the gold edition content and there are already threads regarding it on Ubisoft forum which they acknowledge as problem but no fix yet. Imaging buying it at launch and then holding off playing because you want your gold edition content to be there in your playthrough and by the time Ubisoft fixes it, game is 40% off. f**king Ubi :ranting:

2 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

I'm even more salty that I bought the Gold edition and even 2 weeks after launch I did not receive the gold edition content and there are already threads regarding it on Ubisoft forum which they acknowledge as problem but no fix yet. Imaging buying it at launch and then holding off playing because you want your gold edition content to be there in your playthrough and by the time Ubisoft fixes it, game is 40% off. f**king Ubi :ranting:

Its better to wait for it to come to ps plus then going by the price fall?

Cyberpunk guarantee on game pass once next gen patch out. Game pass is always part of MS marketing deal now.

Also dude i downloaded Skyrim and holyshit there are so many mods for Skyrim on Xbox 

Edited by WhiteWolf

27 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

The only one on Game Pass right now as far as I know if Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. 

And before that Division was there. I think For Honor was also there? Not sure. But mainline AC games sell a lot, so they don't usually give it for free.

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

And before that Division was there. I think For Honor was also there? Not sure. But mainline AC games sell a lot, so they don't usually give it for free.

Yep, I meant the current available one. Division was removed at the start of this year I think. For Honor hasn't come on Game Pass I believe. Ubisoft won't let their mainline titles come on Game Pass for now. The best logical choice would be to port their uPlay+ on console and merge it with Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox. However, I think the price will easily go up for Ultimate if that was to happen.