The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

What next gen games are coming out for ps5 in the coming months?

Only returnal , and against returnal you have the medium on xbox.

Overall 2021 is better for PS5 no doubt, but xbox is also getting plenty of good games like Sable, Halo, medium, gunk etc.

We already have true next gen games like Souls n Spidey on PS5 compared to Zero on Series X.

Returnal, Rift Apart and Horizon coming this year. Whst else you want lol. GT7 maybe.

Comparing AAA returnal with Indie Bhindi Medium oh man. Why xbots settle for so less.

GP equivalent PS plus collection also there on PS5 which has way better games than GP :naughty:

There is no next gen value with Series X right now. 2022 oh yes for sure.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hope said:

We already have true next gen games like Souls n Spidey on PS5 compared to Zero on Series X.

Returnal, Rift Apart and Horizon coming this year. Whst else you want lol. GT7 maybe.

Comparing AAA returnal with Indie Bhindi Medium oh man. Why xbots settle for so less.

GP equivalent PS plus collection also there on PS5 which has way better games than GP :naughty:

Returnal is not AAA. If you count returnal as AAA, then count medium too.

Also not everyone just plays First party exclusives and AAA. I think jabtak tujhe suspension nhi milta, tera khaana hazam nhi hota:P

Why are you even visiting the series X thread again and again and criticizing people's preferences, is beyond me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hope said:

As Sam mentioned read the sticky post and don't derail people buying it, not your money.. their will and wish.. Come back to this thread in 2022 :D 

Edited by Assassins Creed

25 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

As Sam mentioned read the sticky post and don't derail people buying it, not your money.. their will and wish.. Come back to this thread in 2022 :D 

I was just telling him all the angles.

Ok So we cant discuss cons of a console well then i am out of this thread.

18 minutes ago, hope said:

If you are telling angles - tell the correct angles man. I've heard of acute angle, obtuse angle, right angle and the likes. If you're talking about shapes - the Series X is a cuboid, which is 6 rectangles.

I've never heard of exclusive angles or 2022 angles till now. Brand new discoveries?

In all seriousness though, having actually used a One X (not a Series X I know, but still) - Xbox is actually a good console and it's controllers are pretty great. I'm sure Series X is an upgrade over a One X so it will be better. And Gamepass is good value, so people will actually take that into consideration while buying. People know about the status of exclusives, so no need to keep on telling people "How Bad Their Purchase Is" man. Let people buy whatever they are interested in and let everyone enjoy their purchase.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Snake said:

PS2 dead in a week and PS3 YLOD in 2 months, swore off grey since then. Not about to drop 50k without warranty.

Also, if the grey market model is costing the same amount as the official one, then there is absolutely no point in getting the grey one. I've had 2 grey models, PS2 slim and PS4 launch model, both survived for a long time. With all the horror stories going around of RRoD, I only got the 360 once it had a latest revision and with warranty. For the PS3, got the Croma extended warranty just to be safe; it died after 6 years. 

But for 50K, definitely opt for one with warranty, regardless of how stable it might seem. With electronics, it's a complete gamble. 

6 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Also, if the grey market model is costing the same amount as the official one, then there is absolutely no point in getting the grey one.

But for 50K, definitely opt for one with warranty, regardless of how stable it might seem. With electronics, it's a complete gamble. 

I would...if MS for their head outta their a*s when it comes to restocking.

Just now, Snake said:

I would...if MS for their head outta their a*s when it comes to restocking.

Yeah, unfortunately, that's how the stocks are going to be like for a while now. It's such a sh*t situation honestly. If a random wave comes along, you'll probably get lucky. Then utilize Game Pass to it's max. :P 

3 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Yeah, unfortunately, that's how the stocks are going to be like for a while now. It's such a sh*t situation honestly. If a random wave comes along, you'll probably get lucky. Then utilize Game Pass to it's max. :P 

I fully intend to seeing how they don't really bother with PC side of the game pass

2 hours ago, hope said:

1 hour ago, hope said:

Dude, this thread is not for you. It's tiring to see you spew the same sh*t every single day. Ok, we get it. Now quit your whining.

Going through this thread - I really don't understand why there is questioning around decision to choose XBOX over PS.

I am myself jumping the ship this time from Xbox to PS but it is because I wish to play PS4 exclusives - not because I don't find Xbox amazing. I intend to keep my Xbox One S with me even after getting a PS5.

Those who haven't experienced Gamepass Ultimate would find it difficult to understand how it's a god's gift for lots of gamers. I spent around 5K to get 2 years of GPU back in Nov 2019 and trust me that's the best gaming investment I could have made.

• Playing & finishing games like Witcher 3, RDR2, Gears 5 and Arkham Knight alone is worth it
  • When friends came over - I could easily download a game per their interest & enjoy countless hours - Forza, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Fifa
  • I could enjoy super amazing COOP games with my friends online like Gears series, Halo MCC, A way out, Sniper elite, Fifa with 0 extra cost (as gold is also included as package)
  • I explored some hidden gems which I would have never played had it not been for GPU like What remains of Edith Finch, some of the telltale games etc. Nor would I re-explored some of the remastered games like Metro 2033, Last Light which brought back memories

I can add many more points & games if I try to recall. But to say that one should not consider XBOX because PS has better exclusives is such a one dimensional thing to see and suggest. Not all gamers are interested in exclusives. XBOX is an excellent overall package and value for money. You can even use the older generation controllers on new gen and PC to add even greater value.

Sorry for a long post.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, adity said:

I don't know if it's new console hype or simply the QoL improvements with super fast loading and smooth fps, but my game time has increased significantly with XSX. In about a month, I have played and completed Ori 2, Gears 1 Ultimate, Gears 2, Forza Horizon 4 (poured quite a few hours), Doom Eternal, about halfway through RDR, going through Gears 5 rn, finished Ace Combat 7 campaign. 

The opposite is happening with GP for me where i have a limited number of games to choose from whereas on PS4, I have far too many games in my backlog. 

how much did it take for you to finish Ori 2? I feel like I am taking forever . With almost 9 hours in, I have only reached Windswept Wastes and have only retrieved one "light" for the Willow.

12 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

how much did it take for you to finish Ori 2? I feel like I am taking forever . With almost 9 hours in, I have only reached Windswept Wastes and have only retrieved one "light" for the Willow.

Its a long game I clocked in more than 30 hours to make it 100% completion

7 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Its a long game I clocked in more than 30 hours to make it 100% completion

ohk, the I m on that track then. I am exploring every single nook and cranny that I can. Sometimes it leads to dead ends because I dont have that particular ability yet. but its ok. The game is so beautiful, I dont mind just staring at it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

It's a 20 hour game? Damn.

If you just do story 10-12 hours, there is a trophy for 4 hour finish so you know it isn't too long but if you want to explore every corner it will eat time as there is lot of back tracking.. hard mode will definitely take more time regardless..