The Xbox Series X|S thread

5 hours ago, Aercy said:

After reading this, I'm itching to give it another go ? After Sniper Elite 4 and Far Cry 5

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Think I'll give Shadow of War another chance too. I loved Mordor but somehow couldn't continue playing SoW for long.

If y'all played it at or near launch, just note that after they removed the lootboxes the grind was significantly reduced. So it might not be as bad as it was before.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Which Halo is the best to start with now? Considering the controls and visuals

People might not agree with me but Halo is extremely dated and annoying to play. Halo 4 is the one from where I started and still didn't find it addictive. Just watched the story on Youtube so that the future games (if good) can be played.

I enjoyed the Gears series a hell lot more.

14 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

5 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Have shared his details with @Snake ,he can share with others once he can secure one ,considering he has been looking for one since long.

Zodka looking at you like

af3b4685-8065-491c-bd0b-398754430d93-Tri

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

@triggr happy ss is he trust worthy? Considering I'm putting in 50K in a one go...hopefully it has Indian warranty. 

Waiting for @Snake input as well. 

He is a part of my xbox group ,we dont keep shady people there . Many have bought the console from him and some have also booked the ps5. No complaints so far from anyone ,i have personally never bought from him.

12 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

By all accounts, he is an a*s but not a scammer.

Scientific studies have proven scamsters are more intelligent than the average human. So I'd agree on that one. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

Is someone here still looking to buy series X? A guy who runs prepaidgamer (kumar)in our group is getting some series x with warranty (indian) .

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

52 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Have shared his details with @Snake ,he can share with others once he can secure one ,considering he has been looking for one since long.

25 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

@triggr happy ss is he trust worthy? Considering I'm putting in 50K in a one go...hopefully it has Indian warranty. 

Waiting for @Snake input as well. 

18 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

He is a part of my xbox group ,we dont keep shady people there . Many have bought the console from him and some have also booked the ps5. No complaints so far from anyone ,i have personally never bought from him.

17 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

By all accounts, he is an a*s but not a scammer.

1 minute ago, kunjanp said:

Let @Snake and @WhiteWolf have it first.

Also @bippukt was looking for one.

These guys have been waiting for quite long.

After that if there is any unit left, let me have his details and I'll contact him.

Guys i dont mind him being an a*s as long as delivers a legit console without some shady sh*t

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Guys i dont mind him being an a*s as long as delivers a legit console without some shady sh*t

He'll deliver if he is saying. All of the bad press has been regarding his temper and cancellations but he always delivers and all legit stuff.

8 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Can I change my Xbox region to activate a key/buy a game and then switch back? In that case, will the game be tied to a region or accessible even from my Indian account?

Any potential issues with doing this?

Check DM. Also - support Indian market :D