The Xbox Series X|S thread

2 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Zodka looking at you like

af3b4685-8065-491c-bd0b-398754430d93-Tri

I don't trust prepaid with 50k order.I will either get locally or from Amazon or Flipkark like you all did. Im in no rush.

Also, SX is available on on prepaid.com for  pre order since December.

https://prepaidgamercard.com/product/xbox-series-x/

You may Order it now and we will deliver it to you when it arrives.

Edited by WhiteWolf

18 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Hey bro 

1. Headphones (its virtual surround tech) 

2. Any El cheapo headphones would do. No discrimination 

3. Windows Sonic is what the xbox has had pre built. So yes used that for a long time. Dolby atmos for headphones takes it to another level altogether. You get more immersive, richer soundstage as if you're right in the middle of action. 

I trialled DTSX at launch. It had some spatial issues like not being able to produce directional sound even decently. The reviews were bad so never bothered trying it again after the trial. 

I have the Astro A10 (pretty El Cheapo) and tried Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. I personally couldn't tell much difference between them. I mean, I could obviously tell the difference between Atmos and no-Atmos, just not between those 3.

I'll give it another go with Gears 5.

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

SX trumps the peeyaas5 :giggle:

The devs don't know how to make use of the SDK. They need to take a shaman course to learn Cerny magic :lol:

Now, Xbots are gonna hit back at Ponies. Such is the cycle of life.

3 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

The devs don't know how to make use of the SDK. They need to take a shaman course to learn Cerny magic :lol:

Now, Xbots are gonna hit back at Ponies. Such is the cycle of life.

i never said that :bash:

Waapas vanwaas mein bhej ke chodogey tum log :fear1:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Which Halo is the best to start with now? Considering the controls and visuals

Halo 4 has more modern sensibilities in terms of visuals,gameplay and design considering it came out when Modern Warfare kinda shooters were the norm.

I personally prefer Halo 3 ODST and Halo 3 followed by Reach. Halo 2 was too long and it lost my interest by the end. Halo CE is vanilla Halo if you may. Yet to finish Halo 4 but as of now I would keep it below Reach.

Edited by R3D_D3ViL
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Yeah, will probably just Youtube Halo CE. This will be the second game I give up on, after Fallout 4

17 hours ago, Shantz said:

I'm planning to just read up a bit on Halo and then do Reach and 4 too :P

Guys give Halo 3 and ODST a chance. Halo 3 does epic like no other game can and ODST has amazing atmosphere especially nighttime abandoned New Mombasa. Gives you the feels. The soundtrack is god tier on both. The graphics still holds up today.

I am not Halo fanboi but these games have hold up their pedigree for a reason.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, adity said:

I have rha ma750. Really amazing sound quality but the over ear design is a bit of a pita. 

I have the ZS 10 Pro. Over the ear design was OK for me as long as masks were not involved. Now with masks, specs and the headphones; it tends to get too much sometimes.

Try out Chi-fi brands like KZ and Tin Audio sometime. They cost way less but provide same level of quality as brands like Shure, Cambridge Audio, etc. Apparently as most of the western headphone brands manufacture their products in China, the OEM's take their QA parts and put it in their homemade brands. Therefore, you tend to get same the sound quality of a 1 lac headphone in something like 5 thousand bucks. 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Getting ath m50x was a big mistake. Motherf**kers make my ears hot as f**k. 

The M50x are great for gaming though. Mine melted in that pouch after I forgot about them for almost 3 years in the drawer. The disgusting flaking :wallbash: