The Xbox Series X|S thread

arena shooters generally avoid sprinting, if that's to be added the devs would've to build larger maps with more open areas.  And once you've larger maps, there're other things like no. players to be supported etc which needs a redesign as well (as a large map with few players would get boring fast).  Once you do all that, the core gameplay of the game itself changes (its good or bad is subjective) !

Its like setting a game like DOOM in a limited open world like RAGE, can it be done ? definitely yes.  But will it be the same game at its core - definitely not !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adity said:

Fwiw it's not just a simple extra button. I think there is a fundamental difference between games with sprint and games where you're always running. A sprint button implies you have to slow down and that shows a shift in gameplay towards more tactical side or whatever. 

50 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

arena shooters generally avoid sprinting, if that's to be added the devs would've to build larger maps with more open areas.  And once you've larger maps, there're other things like no. players to be supported etc which needs a redesign as well (as a large map with few players would get boring fast).  Once you do all that, the core gameplay of the game itself changes (its good or bad is subjective) !

Its like setting a game like DOOM in a limited open world like RAGE, can it be done ? definitely yes.  But will it be the same game at its core - definitely not !

Pretty much on point. If only more people had the acuity to understand what you guys are saying, the world would be less about haha hehe and more about intelligent discussions. Kudos!

This is to essentially kill off the 3 year Gamepass Ultimate Trick for $1 I guess. Most probably Live Gold will soon be phased off completely (All online services to be given by GP and Live Gold's free games stopped).

If your 3 year GPU is ending or you will have to buy GP at proper price and new customers will only get 3 months GPU for Rs 50/$1 as originally intended.

Edited by roun90

9 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

I am not upto speed with Game Pass and Live but if the new prices are for India as well, will that trick of converting to Game Pass Ultimate still be worth it?

Id suggest you get it asap

2 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

I still don't have XSX. Don't know when that's going to happen.

Grab codes off cdkeys or where ever as long as you get them cheap. Use the trick when you get the SX 

1 hour ago, kunjanp said:

I still don't have XSX. Don't know when that's going to happen.

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Grab codes off cdkeys or where ever as long as you get them cheap. Use the trick when you get the SX 

cdkeys ki zaroorat nahin. Can buy the gift keys from microsoft india and redeem when he gets xsx. It will start counting from then on.