The Xbox Series X|S thread

Its funny how the conversation keeps on shifting every few days and always against xbox goes to show how insecure some really are on this forum .

1) xbox doesnt have games -they go out and buy 7-8 studios

2) the studios they have bought are chindi studios where are the AAA studios?

3) they go out and buy zenimax and add another  8 more studios which includes 4-5 AAA studios.

4) i hope they will release games on ps as well coz they cant ignore them coz the brand is so big.

5) who cares even if they dont release on ps ,most of zenimax games are nothing compared to Sony exclusives anyways and their games are  atleast 3-4 years out anyways. 

6) now its concern trolling and how everyone hopes xbox doesnt run them into the ground like they did with lionhead.

Its just amazing to see all the negativity surrounding the brand even after all the positive growth and gamer friendly moves xbox has made in the last 3years .

This is easily the most powerful position the brand has been ever at the start of a generation ,cant wait for xbox and Jim Ryan to hand all the L’s to the sony fanboys.

• Like 1

Someone says anything against xBox: 'insecure sony fanboy'

Can't keep an argument and starts losing: 'I block Ponies and ignore them"

Someone calls out MS's lack of launch games: 'gAMePaSs'

Xboners praying to their god Phil to make Bethesda games Xbox Exclusive so they can finally say they have something worthwhile all while telling Ponies "Ha, look ponies beg for Bethesda games to be multiplat!!!"

Final reaction: 'Why does everyone make fun of MS and xBox . . . waaaah'

*The above statements are a slight exaggeration of actual xBoner behavior. Mutual funds are subject to market risk.

Its always going to be the butt of the jokes until they bring out big guns. Its alright though, Nintendo and Sony has been through that stage. Most normal people jump between platforms and go where the games are, but I gotta hand it to the fanboys who stick with their platform despite entire generation of shitty games and massive year long draughts. Just for the promise of better future :console: 

32 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Its funny how the conversation keeps on shifting every few days and always against xbox goes to show how insecure some really are on this forum .

6) now its concern trolling and how everyone hopes xbox doesnt run them into the ground like they did with lionhead.

:rolleyes:

Tell you what, many developers aren't completely sold on GAAS. MS should be treading cautiously on this with their new acquisitions.

Biz wants thinks to be done at speed of thought (often ill-thought), but burn is felt by the men in assembly line, who have been expert of doing things "traditionally".

Question to the X-aware folks here -

Say I don't jump into the whole GP bandwagon and go for straight up purchase of the games I actually want. What kind of deals am I looking at for the 1st and 3rd party games? Does MS do good sales for patient people like me who are willing to wait months after launch?

3 minutes ago, adity said:

I actually asked this question some time back and the answer was yes MS does have pretty good sales like Psn all year round and also regional pricing is available for more games on XBL. 

That's actually good news.

Considering how much time I get for gaming, blocking 6-7k right away for a huge library might not make too much sense, if I end up playing only a fraction of them. 

Maybe I need to go through the GP library and shortlist the ones I do want to play.

33 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its always going to be the butt of the jokes until they bring out big guns. Its alright though, Nintendo and Sony has been through that stage. Most normal people jump between platforms and go where the games are, but I gotta hand it to the fanboys who stick with their platform despite entire generation of shitty games and massive year long draughts. Just for the promise of better future :console: 

Maybe if they criticized xbox constructively that would change, back in Sony thread you've got people calling out discount Gordon Ramsay for his HZD BC misstep and the overall lack of communication from PS and PS India. Xboners on the other hand just gobble up whatever MS throws up and pretend it to be the greatest thing eva all. I understand cautious optimism but not blind devotion.

6 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Maybe if they criticized xbox constructively that would change, back in Sony thread you've got people calling out discount Gordon Ramsay for his HZD BC misstep and the overall lack of communication from PS and PS India. Xboners on the other hand just gobble up whatever MS throws up and pretend it to be the greatest thing eva all. I understand cautious optimism but not blind devotion.

This

Like tomorrow Phil will say Xbox games will no longer be available on Xbox consoles and you'll hear about how it is a great move.

J/k don't block me!

15 minutes ago, adity said:

Dude 6k is 3 years of ps plus. I mean. Just get GPU regardless of how many games you think of playing. Even if you play 10 over the course of years, it's worth it. 

Never spent on ps plus :fear1:

But I do get your point.

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

Question to the X-aware folks here -

Say I don't jump into the whole GP bandwagon and go for straight up purchase of the games I actually want. What kind of deals am I looking at for the 1st and 3rd party games? Does MS do good sales for patient people like me who are willing to wait months after launch?

It's quite decent. There are 2 big ones if I'm remembering right in a year with games upto 60-70% off, occasional publisher sales and weekly rotational sales of new and old titles on discounts upto 30-40%

7 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

It's quite decent. There are 2 big ones if I'm remembering right in a year with games upto 60-70% off, occasional publisher sales and weekly rotational sales of new and old titles on discounts upto 30-40%

+1 on this. It's much much better than PSN. PSN Indian sales are shitty af. 

The physical media situation of xbox in India is pretty sad tbh. At best the resale value is way below Playstation version of the same game and at worst, the game itself is not available in india. Just check the availability and prices for xbox games on cex. 

1 hour ago, El Tigre Chino said:

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

+1 on this. It's much much better than PSN. PSN Indian sales are shitty af. 

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

The best part is there are no regional restrictions ,can buy from the cheapest of regions.

Me likey.