The Xbox Series X|S thread

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

The imaginary unannounced games being posted here remind me of the Xbone thread were some Guy used to post the same thing. 9 of those 10 cames were never even announced ??

Ohh ya keep downplaying stuff obviously the 8-9 studios that have been added are just playing ludo king instead of developing games :ko:

53 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Ohh ya keep downplaying stuff obviously the 8-9 studios that have been added are just playing ludo king instead of developing games :ko:

Those 8-9 studios are busy making games like Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves :P

Some of them will be straighup copy of Sony exclusives. 

Some of them will be Indie Bhindies. 

Edited by hope

5 minutes ago, hope said:

Those 8-9 studios are busy making games like Crackdown 3:P

Aukat nahi hai MS ki to do that.

Instead of sony copies they will instead have some hyped up game in development for 4 years and then cancel it just like that :rofl:

17 minutes ago, hope said:

Those 8-9 studios are busy making games like Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves :P

Whatever it is , I will have both the consoles eventually and the best they have to offer. I will leave the hardcore fanboyism to you people :tongue:

4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

The imaginary unannounced games being posted here remind me of the Xbone thread were some Guy used to post the same thing. 9 of those 10 cames were never even announced ??

This reminds me, what happened to those 50 games and 18 exclusives from E3 2018? Can anyone name even 5 games out of those 18 off the top of their head now?

5 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Lol What do u expect from Sony fanboys. Guy literally shits and trolls every Xbox thread. Some ppl have audacity to call me troll when i hardly troll and here we have forum Admins trolls every Xbox thread daily lol. He master of Drive-by flame bait posts. Lol

And Everyone knows they added multiple studios for games and not dance around lol. July will have game reveal.

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Whatever it is , I will have both the consoles eventually and the best they have to offer. I will leave the hardcore fanboyism to you people :tongue:

Hell yeah. We play on both whereas they fight and bitch around as they cant play games on other system. ;)

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

This reminds me, what happened to those 50 games and 18 exclusives from E3 2018? Can anyone name even 5 games out of those 18 off the top of their head now?

The same thing that happened to the 100's of ps5 events  Sony was planning :rofl:

In July the most powerful console in the whole Galactic Universe will reveal another gaylo and Sewers version 

Plus

Some Indie Bhindi games which will run at 1000FPS 

:lol:

And

Some Sony first party clones 

52 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

The same thing that happened to the 100's of ps5 events  Sony was planning :rofl:

So basically disappeared. Amazing how half of your 50 games announced at E3 prime time conference just disappear in thin air :lol:  

I am not even sure what can be considered as an "Xbox game" anymore. With games releasing both on the PC and XSX, do we really need to invest on a standalone console if we have a decent enough PC that can run XsX games at decent enough frame rates? It is no secret that exclusives propel consoles. Not sure what MS is trying to achieve here.

12 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I am not even sure what can be considered as an "Xbox game" anymore. With games releasing both on the PC and XSX, do we really need to invest on a standalone console if we have a decent enough PC that can run XsX games at decent enough frame rates? It is no secret that exclusives propel consoles. Not sure what MS is trying to achieve here.

Soon enough you will not even need a decent PC. With XCloud/Azure, any old toaster laptop will be able to run Xbox games properly. That's what MS is aiming for anyway.

12 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Soon enough you will not even need a decent PC. With XCloud/Azure, any old toaster laptop will be able to run Xbox games properly. That's what MS is aiming for anyway.

Then they should kill the hardware division and instead focus on making great games instead.

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Then they should kill the hardware division and instead focus on making great games instead.

They can do all and will continue to do all. You should not worry about how they do business. MS is a Trillion dollar company, they know what they doing. 

Sony and MS dont need expert advice of IVG members. 

• Haha 1

Just now, WhiteWolf said:

They can do all and will continue to do all. You should not worry about how they do business. MS is a Trillion dollar company, they know what they doing. 

Sony and MS dont need expert advice of IVG members. 

Well MS has killed off hardware divisions before as well. Heard of the MS Zune series?