The Xbox Series X|S thread

Well, cyberpunk 2077. 
with the gameplay that was shown, the details and lighting , i dont think its possible on current gen. It will be downgraded for the current gen consoles. It will be totally worth getting the ps5 at launch for this game. This will easily last 1-2 months until then there will be more next gen games out.

now i just hope cyberpunk is a launch title and they dont delay it for next gen consoles

I agree. Cyberpunk is something which would be awesome on next gen systems.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Well, cyberpunk 2077. 
with the gameplay that was shown, the details and lighting , i dont think its possible on current gen. It will be downgraded for the current gen consoles. It will be totally worth getting the ps5 at launch for this game. This will easily last 1-2 months until then there will be more next gen games out.

now i just hope cyberpunk is a launch title and they dont delay it for next gen consoles

I agree. Cyberpunk is something which would be awesome on next gen systems.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, HarishProGamer said:

Nothing more expecting from this console in terms of my liking of exclusives apart from Regular Halo/Gears/Forza but if 4K 120 Hz, HDMI 2.1, VRR, G sync, Free Sync, eARC, IMAX support then I will be happy to get it. Games will be always there but these things matter to me the most.

I'm not a fan of the three , gears first trilogy was good, but haven't played any of them from the current(ps4/xbox 1) gen.  My interest in xsx is mostly because of gamepass, and maybe to a certain extent - the promise of 4k/60fps.  I also, like the controller/box design, but that's just me.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Oh I meant without Halo, my bad. They'll delay the console if they have to, but its not launching without it.

Phil Spencer said in an interview that Halo: Infinite was on track for launch but if there were some issues due to Covid-19, they will launch without it.

25 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Rofl. As expected. Good for ninja and the others who were payed millions. 

Whatever happened to MS has unlimited money to burn? :giggle:

Clearly on all the wrong things :rofl:

At this rate the xbox console division will be sold or closed down, and all xbox will be is a game publisher like SEGA and a Game-Pass selling brand :lol:

Man that sucks. Imagine going to the trouble of getting the two of the most viewed streamers on Twitch and still lagging behind Twitch. They probably thought other streamers would follow the them, but that didn't work out as they thought it would

This will make it to a Top 10 Epic Fails Watchmojo video for sure.

5 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Another Zune?

Atleast zune had a run, ye toh aya kab, gaya kab, pata nahi chala :rofl:

Literally i have only seen this "mixer" in the Xbox app on PC.

Never gave a sh*t what it was :lol:

1 hour ago, -13- said:

JFC how is their branding such a goddamn mess dude. Its like the windows division took over consoles.

Just the naming was bad enough as it was and now there is this stuff. I follow games stuff as closely as anyone else and even I am finding this confusing.

Like WTF does - "Games "natively designed" or "fully rebuilt their game" for Series X" even mean? Backwards compatibility maybe? 

12 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

JFC how is their branding such a goddamn mess dude. Its like the windows division took over consoles.

Just the naming was bad enough as it was and now there is this stuff. I follow games stuff as closely as anyone else and even I am finding this confusing.

Like WTF does - "Games "natively designed" or "fully rebuilt their game" for Series X" even mean? Backwards compatibility maybe? 

The 'Optimized for Series X" logo looks so sh*t.

I think what they mean is that they'll be rebuilding some select games to take advantage of the SX features. Probably what they demoed with Gears 5.

21 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

It means a proper port supposedly for your xMini-Fridge, rather than some 2 rupees software "compatibility layer" to get xbone and 360 games to work on your xshoebox.

You know, what the they did at the start of the PS4BONE gen, except you don't have to pay again for the same f**king game :rofl:

We lucked out this gen because both current and next-gen are x86, if it was powerPC or some other exotic architecture no free upgrades and no BC :lol: