The Xbox Series X|S thread

Just now, -13- said:

Seriously, what the *bleep* are you on about? You're rambling on like an idiot just because I wanted this thread to be cleaner than the console wars thread? You literally have a thread dedicated to spew your sh*t and still you choose to do it here. Anyways, have fun saying whatever kiddie console war BS comes to your mind. I won't bother.

The admin himself admitted his post was intended to entice some specific people. Yes, admins are so neutral that they forgot that they're admins as well.

This is the internet my dude.

There is no "trigger warning" in game console threads for people like you.

In the wise words of this gem of an (ex) Xbox employee from 2013

adam-orth-always-tweets.png?w=600&e=48aa

Just #DealWithIt or , if you can't handle some spicy posts or memes here, go on twitter and subscribe to some official Xbox channel or one of those sites focused on Xbox related news( there are such sites right ? :P ) .

8 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

These threads are usually like that...pretty much everywhere? Social media/subs/forums, everywhere. That's just part of console stuff.

Without petty rivalry and trolling, there isn't much to discuss. You either take part in it or sit back and enjoy the show. 

Yes, official console threads have their fair share of idiots but those threads do tend to be way more civilized.

Again my expectations were wrong and that okay. Sorry for bothering.

Btw where is that guy who was active during xbox one launch and kept asking others to buy xbox so that he can find some Indian players to play online? The original xbots even sent harddisks to him with downloaded games etc. I forgot his IVG name.

43 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Btw where is that guy who was active during xbox one launch and kept asking others to buy xbox so that he can find some Indian players to play online? The original xbots even sent harddisks to him with downloaded games etc. I forgot his IVG name.

Jishnu?

3 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

I don't think so. He was even a fan of Anshu Mor, the then microsoft xbox India head.

Oh that guy.... The one who said that the lower placeholder prices of software before india launch were because he told the Xbox india head to price it lower than ps4. :rofl: we had all sorts of crazies back then. 

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Oh that guy.... The one who said that the lower placeholder prices of software before india launch were because he told the Xbox india head to price it lower than ps4. :rofl: we had all sorts of crazies back then. 

:rofl: Yeah lot of gems back then. Hopefully all will be back on IVG during XSEX launch. It will be completion of their redemption arc.

Next-gen officially begins on July 23rd when we will finally witness real nextgen first party games running at 60fps. Exciting times ahead for gamers
While I agree 60fps is glorious. I really hope for something exciting from MS especially in the singleplayer space. I am honestly bored of Halo, Gears, Forza, Sea of thieves, state of decay. A singleplayer only story focused ge would be a nice change of pace.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

""""Next-gen"""" officially begins on July 23rd when we will finally witness real nextgen  current-gen first party games running at 60fps. Exciting times ahead for xbots

FTFY :)

8 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

While I agree 60fps is glorious. I really hope for something exciting from MS especially in the singleplayer space. I am honestly bored of Halo, Gears, Forza, Sea of thieves, state of decay. A singleplayer only story focused ge would be a nice change of pace.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

All I want is a great Halo (Halo 5 MP was amazing but SP was sh*t) and a couple of decent story-driven single player games and I'm set.

1 minute ago, -13- said:

All I want is a great Halo (Halo 5 MP was amazing but SP was sh*t) and a couple of decent story-driven single player games and I'm set.

I want Halo Infinite on PC soon :fear:

want to see how it feels to play current gen Halo.

In Halo MCC they are only now porting over Halo 3, probably we will see Halo 4 remastered by 2021

btw was Halo 5 SP sh*t because they have the other character as main and MC does only "cameos"

3 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

I want Halo Infinite on PC soon :fear:

want to see how it feels to play current gen Halo.

In Halo MCC they are only now porting over Halo 3, probably we will see Halo 4 remastered by 2021

btw was Halo 5 SP sh*t because they have the other character as main and MC does only "cameos"

I was under the impression that Infinite was going to be a simultaneous launch on the X and PC. Maybe I'm wrong though.

As for H5, the other characters were a major part of it. There were other reasons too. They also made the Master Chief look weak (or at least equal) in comparison to Agent Locke which goes against the lore. That pissed off almost everyone who grew up playing Halo. More stupid sh*t like that and you basically ruin the experience. H4 SP was much better though.

On 7/11/2020 at 4:19 PM, -13- said:

I was under the impression that Infinite was going to be a simultaneous launch on the X and PC. Maybe I'm wrong though.

As for H5, the other characters were a major part of it. There were other reasons too. They also made the Master Chief look weak (or at least equal) in comparison to Agent Locke which goes against the lore. That pissed off almost everyone who grew up playing Halo. More stupid sh*t like that and you basically ruin the experience. H4 SP was much better though.

43 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

It is for pc and Xbox day and date via game pass 

I said i want it soon :P

There is literally no info out there when it will release

3 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Bro can you share the steps to convert Xbox live membership to gamepass using that 1 usd first month trial? for one X. A friend has just bought a one X.

@AtheK as well, or anyone who has tried. Please pitch in.

Once he logs into Xbox live, tell him to first buy Xbox live gold, he can stack upto three years. Once done he can buy Xbox ultimate pass for 50 rupees, and the entire duration of Xbox live gold would automatically convert to Xbox ultimate. 

• Like 1