The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Next gen version is exclusive on xsx for a short time. 

It's coming to PS4 and PC on launch right? Then that's all I want. Next gen patch is generally not needed in Yakuza games and I'm quite happy with how all Dragon Engine games ran on PS4 (Even base PS4)

If MS money-hatted the game itself - that's a low blow, since it was announced for PS4 first and majority of it's fans are on PS4.

MS wants to go back to their roots.

One of the ways they're doing that is if you notice the difference in visuals from cutscene (CGI) to gameplay in Halo.

Yep, only true MS fans will notice and appreciate it. That's how it used to be on the OG Xbox.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, KnackChap said:

20200723_231005.jpg

This is not even funny.

This is just sad.

How can a company that is on the forefront of technology, a company that has had a major hand in shaping the gaming industry, put out such an image that too for a game which is their most anticipated for the last 3-4 years and is expected to drive their next gen console sales. 

This image is doesnt even hold up to current gen standards and they showed it for their most anticipated game in a next gen console games reveal show.

This just makes me sad. 

This is bad for gaming in general. With no competition, sony is bound to become more and more arrogant. 

19 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Demo representative of final game on series X. Up to 4k resolution so even native 4k is not confirmed. 

20200724_114720.jpg

It means even some months from release they aren't sure whether the final build will be native 4K or not, even with those shitty graphics :rofl:

NeW eNGiNe seems to have had the opposite effect :lol:

6 minutes ago, pArth said:

This is not even funny.

This is just sad.

How can a company that is on the forefront of technology, a company that has had a major hand in shaping the gaming industry, put out such an image that too for a game which is their most anticipated for the last 3-4 years and is expected to drive their next gen console sales. 

This image is doesnt even hold up to current gen standards and they showed it for their most anticipated game in a next gen console games reveal show.

This just makes me sad. 

This is bad for gaming in general. With no competition, sony is bound to become more and more arrogant. 

tbh most of their forefront of technology is relating to PC gaming rather than xbawks.

PC was their eldest Shravan putr.

Xbox is their retarded middle child.

18 minutes ago, adity said:

Maybe xbox will have a mid gen comeback like ps3. Gamepass + xcloud can carry it till then. 

So what is the reception with xcloud.? Is it way better than PS NOW (atleast)/ nvidia geforce now/ stadia  streaming? 

Do they have very great latency especially since Azure servers are everywhere?

If it has the same issues as others, it will remain a gimmick and its all on GamePass Third party offerings to carry the baton.

This gaf thread is hilarious. 

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/halo-infinite-is-a-prime-example-of-why-its-fun-to-make-memes.1557572/

Haven't seen a game being bashed & memed  so badly since some launch title on PS3. 

Time to give Phil Spencer the boot and get someone else. Wearing gaming t shirts doesn't make one a gaming exec. Greenberg and major Nelson should also go along with him. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/halo-infinite-is-a-prime-example-of-why-its-fun-to-make-memes.1557572/

Haven't seen a game being bashed & memed  so badly since some launch title on PS3. 

Time to give Phil Spencer the boot and get someone else. Wearing gaming t shirts doesn't make one a gaming exec. Greenberg and major Nelson should also go along with him. 

That thread is GOLD. :roflroll:

Thanks for sharing :first:

I feel sorry for 343 right now.

Calling for his head is a little too extreme, while I agree that the games have not been as we had expected he still has done a lot of good. First and foremost he did not f**k up the brand like Don Mattrick, secondly game pass, Cross play, free upgrade, backward compatibility & releasing games on steam are some points which is absolutely amazing to us as a consumer and we gotta thank him for that.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk