The Xbox Series X|S thread

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

Lol don’t deny it braw 

back in those days 

you & RV were Xbox Fanboys supporting every Xbox game & dicing every PS game & features :tongue: 

You mean back when we were all kids and these were petty issues? Back when you were the same? :P

I'd say things are different now but I'd be (very) wrong. I still spend most of my time on IVG flicking through all the hate to try and get to the actual news. :lol:

PS - Who is RV?

PPS - NVM. I see you mean RV1709.

Edited by -13-
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, AnK said:

Atleast those were reversed 

I can’t say about Zodak,Trigger,Right,13,Aftruiner 

or any of the usual Xbox fanboys(of that time) 

But I definitely remember Waveking licking upto even these blatantly obvious dick moves 

He was supporting them & even ‘creating’ pros to counter the cons out of his imaginary Lala Land Logic :lol:

These(ppl like him)were the real culprit Xbox demographic that ruined everything for this brand

I hope ppl like hope don’t do the same for the PS brand :lol:

13 is ok, and idk i've never seen Udham shilling for Xdabba even back in 2014, maybe he was x360 fanboi, Aftrunner is a contrarian chu, he has to oppose every "popular" thing, if Xbox was popular on this board he's suddenly turn into a "pony" just to spite everyone else here :rofl:

41 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

6 out of 10. 

Also game is just 1080p on xbox X. 

Early access game, probably will be  cancelled too :rofl:

32 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

13 is ok, and idk i've never seen Udham shilling for Xdabba even back in 2014, maybe he was x360 fanboi, Aftrunner is a contrarian chu, he has to oppose every "popular" thing, if Xbox was popular on this board he's suddenly turn into a "pony" just to spite everyone else here :rofl:

Early access game, probably will be  cancelled too :rofl:

snl s reactions GIF

On 8/8/2020 at 3:08 AM, -13- said:

:lol:

So what makes me the fanboy? The fact that I don't own a PlayStation? 

He stupid and post dumb stuff all the time,  just ignore. Calls people xbot and insult them if u support Xbox on this forum. If u support PS than you not pony, you neutral lol. :rofl:

He dont know unlike him i owned every PS consoles released and own more PS games than him but im PS hater and Xbot. Man these ponies are dumb and pay no attention to their nonsense. Just read and laugh at their nonsense. Lol.

That Phantom dude, just clone of Hope. Hope 2.0. Cloning went wrong though as he turned out even more dumber than him. :rofl:

Edited by WhiteWolf

Oh you conveniently missed all my posts where i criticized Xbox policies of not releasing exclusives for hardware and praised PS for supporting their hardware. You only pay attention to posts where i support Xbox and criticize PS. Nice lol

Why would a PS hater buy all PS consoles?. Why would PS hater call Tlou 2 his Goty 2020 so far?. Why would PS hater say that PS5 will be my 1st next gen console next year with HZD 2 and SeriesX when I see gameplay of Avowed, Fable and Hellblade 2? :scratchchin:

A PS hater will do opposite of everything i posted above.  Man just stfu and mind your own business from now on.

Just now, adity said:

That's just part of your strategy to have plausible deniability. Put out a post or two praising Sony then proceed to being an xbot rest of the time. 

Hey man idc. Believe what u want to believe. Lol.

Indeed, the poor bot is suffering from dichotomy of the mind and heart.

The logical mind knows that there is only one right blue path, but the loyal wavering emotional heart can’t let go of the green. The green is just emotional baggage at this point.

Yes, It takes time for such deep scars to heal.

The five stages of grief postulated by Kübler-Ross:

nkCgLqQ.jpg

Every Xbot world over is going through one of these emotions. So cut them some slack. Our bots have probably reached the acceptance stage. Which is good news.

Edited by kmkaks
  • Haha 8

23 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Indeed, the poor bot is suffering from dichotomy of the mind and heart.

The logical mind knows that there is only one right blue path, but the loyal wavering emotional heart can’t let go of the green. The green is just emotional baggage at this point.

Yes, It takes time for such deep scars to heal.

The five stages of grief postulated by Kübler-Ross:

nkCgLqQ.jpg

Every Xbot world over is going through one of these emotions. So cut them some slack. Our bots have probably reached the acceptance stage. Which is good news.

The way i see it  they're between :dance: denial and anger:dance:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Why would a PS hater buy all PS consoles?. Why would PS hater call Tlou 2 his Goty 2020 so far?. Why would PS hater say that PS5 will be my 1st next gen console next year with HZD 2 and SeriesX when I see gameplay of Avowed, Fable and Hellblade 2? :scratchchin:

10 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

The way i see it  they're between :dance: denial and anger:dance:

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

I don’t think Trigger or Zodak will ever reach the acceptance stage 

ever!! 

They will do this instead :dance:

right before that stage & return back to hidden grief & visible denial 

Mr. Z the knows the truth deep inside. There are hints of acceptance in his conduct. He even bargains by making TLOU 2 his GOTY.

But, Trigger is circling between denial and depression(hiding).

Fanboys accusing others of being fanboys while thinking they're not fanboys. It never ends, does it? :doh:

I've had people tell me it's all fun and games. All I see is hate being shoveled at each other in the name of fun. Maybe they're right and I don't know any better.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, -13- said:

Fanboys accusing others of being fanboys while thinking they're not fanboys. It never ends, does it? :doh:

I've had people tell me it's all fun and games. All I see is hate being shoveled at each other in the name of fun. Maybe they're right and I don't know any better.

Spoilsports are worse than fanboys. At least we fanboys have fun:smokey:

Edited by kmkaks
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

For all the trolling Zodak does, I think he genuinely liked Horizon Zero dawn. I think I got motivated to pickup the game only after reading his praises everywhere for the game.

4avz48.jpg

• Haha 3