The Xbox Series X|S thread

8 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

4avz48.jpg

MUST REPLACE THANOS FACE
1YNTokz.jpg
“I know what it’s like to loose. To feel so desperately that you are right yet to fail nonetheless.“

Edited by kmkaks

59 minutes ago, -13- said:

Fanboys accusing others of being fanboys while thinking they're not fanboys. It never ends, does it? :doh:

I've had people tell me it's all fun and games. All I see is hate being shoveled at each other in the name of fun. Maybe they're right and I don't know any better.

:console:

1 hour ago, -13- said:

Fanboys accusing others of being fanboys while thinking they're not fanboys. It never ends, does it? :doh:

I've had people tell me it's all fun and games. All I see is hate being shoveled at each other in the name of fun. Maybe they're right and I don't know any better.

Man, this is just people taking potshots at each other.

I know it sucks to have people gang up against your camp, but if this looks like 'hate' to you, then you clearly haven't spent enough time on gaming twitter... which is a good thing, don't do it.

3 hours ago, AnK said:

13 is like those annoying types 

he’s got nothing to do with the other brand or camp nor does he ever shows interest in those threads 

but when the other camp retaliates to the foolishness Zodkesh & Trigger Swamy spew towards them 

He pretends to be all intellect & how we are fanboys & calling them fanboys ironically :lol: 

totally failing to grasp the real irony in all of this :rofl:

You're literally the dumbest person here on IVG. STFU. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Man, this is just people taking potshots at each other.

I think I didn't put it correctly. I wasn't talking about the potshots per say. I was actually talking about the discussions that happen around the news articles. It's almost all negative. It's also not even a discussion. It's the same bunch of people lolling and cussing. Plus, it's never on topic. It's whatever.

Even in some game threads. It's like, where the f**k is the actual topic people are discussing? Oh wait, it's 5 pages back and it's not related. :ack:

Nevermind me man. I'll try to get by. :)

• Like 3

I think I didn't put it correctly. I wasn't talking about the potshots per say. I was actually talking about the discussions that happen around the news articles. It's almost all negative. It's also not even a discussion. It's the same bunch of people lolling and cussing. Plus, it's never on topic. It's whatever.

Even in some game threads. It's like, where the f**k is the actual topic people are discussing? Oh wait, it's 5 pages back and it's not related. :ack:

Nevermind me man. I'll try to get by. [emoji4]

I kind of get where you're coming from. It certainly feels like the shitposting has been turned up to 11. Maybe that's because of the console wars have intensified idk.

Just now, dylanjosh said:

I kind of get where you're coming from. It certainly feels like the shitposting has been turned up to 11. Maybe that's because of the console wars have intensified idk.

It's because next-gen console season, that's why, it happened last time also in 2013-2014.

So unless you want to add more ghee to the fire :devil:

or do self righteous jhumlebaazi about HATE and all :giggle:

better

https://media.giphy.com/media/UrsOTbx6xh20IXChwR/giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

It's literally the same content in a lot of threads, just the thread titles are different. Same shitposting that has no relation to the OT.

Anyhoo, this is going to be my last post about this.

5 hours ago, -13- said:

Nevermind me man. I'll try to get by. :)

This makes more sense bro. We will try and restrict out wars to the PS and XBox thread?.

Maybe rename that thread to PS Vs Xbox thread.

4 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

This makes more sense bro. We will try and restrict out wars to the PS and XBox thread?.

Maybe rename that thread to PS Vs Xbox thread.

Well, thank you.

PS - I like how you said we. :P

6 hours ago, -13- said:

Well, welcome to IVG! *sarcasm*

lavar ball bbb GIF by Ball in the Family

On a serious note, the best fun can be had, if you are a neutral supporter, so maybe that's an option you might want to consider. Or straight up mute the people you think are almost always NOT gonna add any value to any discussion whatsoever.

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

That is as legit as it gets. They should just come out and announce it already. Maybe they plan to do that alongside the XSX price announcement which will be God knows when!