The Xbox Series X|S thread

Just now, -13- said:

Dude, come on, seriously? Agreed it's coming to multiple systems but it was still the showpiece title they had to sell XSX.

It looked like showpiece to you? How a cross gen game which will also work on Fat base Xbox one can be considered as showpiece for Series X?

Medium looks more showpiece title than Halo as its only on Series X and PC

18 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Was Halo Infinite reason to pickup Series X? It was cross-gen, not exclusive to Series X. It was available on PC, Xbox Ones and Android through Xcloud. You talk like MS was using it as showpiece title to sell Series X.

There is no reason to pick one up this year if you are on OneX or own High end PC.

Series X or PC is only way to play Medium at Launch if you care about it :P

Wtf are you blabbering about? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Honestly did not expect it to get delayed. Its a GaaS title, which means it can launch in bare-bones state with minimum content and still get along. Things must be really bad if even that's not acceptable.

Schreier hinting that it's bad makes me feel that this won't launch till next holiday. Maybe early access first and then retail launch holiday 2021. 

33 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

92hetmzhwdox.jpg

18 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

They were launching it without any exclusive anyway. So it doesnt matter if Halo comes this year or next.  You don't need Series X to play Halo this year or next year.

:console:

Lets check on CrossfireX, if that is also getting delayed then MS should actually forget the launch this year.

3 minutes ago, Right said:

:console:

Lets check on CrossfireX, if that is also getting delayed then MS should actually forget the launch this year.

Its also not exclusive and coming to OneX :P. Medium you can call showpiece title, it uses Series X to its advantage and not on base Xbox.. It is true Console exclusive.

I was not buying Series X this year anyway as i already mentioned multiple times in other threads before this news came out lol.  So nothing changes for me.

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Its also not exclusive and coming to OneX :P. Medium you can call showpiece title, it uses Series X to its advantage and not on base Xbox.. It is true Console exclusive.

I doubt many people are going to buy a whole new console for The Medium. It's got nowhere near as much brand value as Halo has. 

8 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I was not buying Series X this year anyway as i already mentioned multiple times in other threads before this news came out lol.  So nothing changes for me.

There is no Series X exclusive, even Medium will be there on PC through GP, and it is slated for December

Crossfire can be system-seller. If it is on track, MS can hold it's release on One and PC, and let it be XSX exclusive, it will go against the mandate they have set for themselves wrto GP and cross-gen, but looks like they won't have any option.

Edited by Right

The Xbox Series X may not ship with 'Halo Infinite' but it still has great launch software such as 'System Software Update V1.01'

Read that as Version l.ol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Right said:

There is no Series X exclusive, even Medium will be there on PC through GP, and it is slated for December

Crossfire can be system-seller. If it is on track, MS can hold it's release on One and PC, and let it be XSX exclusive, it will go against the mandate they have set for GP and cross-platform, but looks like they won't have any option.

Console exclusive i meant. Its console exclusive

I dont consider a game to be system seller if its not exclusive to the platform.. Halo and Gears moved Xboxes last gen but none of them moved anything this gen as they were everywhere.

Plus after the reveal, no one said that they need Series X to play Halo.

Edited by WhiteWolf

45 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Was Halo Infinite reason to pickup Series X? It was cross-gen, not exclusive to Series X. It was available on PC, Xbox Ones and Android through Xcloud. You talk like MS was using it as showpiece title to sell Series X.

:doh:

Stupidity more than 12teraflops in this post