The Xbox Series X|S thread

11 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

hmmm interesting, even i had heard only good things about her.  Also, that rumor may not be entirely true, she joined amazon later , and is currently VP of engineering in General Motors (if her wikipedia page is to be believed).  Doubt if she would've grown that much if she wasn't competent.  BTW, where was the news that she was fired ?

There was this ND employee on gaf who used to post such stuff about her. And for such a big profile signing she left naughty dog (and the games industry) within a year of joining them and even before their first ps4 game shipped. Neither she nor ND acknowledged her leaving makes me believe they didnt part on good terms similar to what happened to original writer director combo of uncharted 4.

51 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

The Xbox OT on era is in tatters. People suggesting they buy timed exclusivity with CP2077 (same people were bitching about Spidey in Marvel), some saying "at least we got next-gen Yakuza 7", others extremely happy that Halo got delayed because "it looked rough" (they were happy with it before). Its amazing roller-coaster ride of emotions :lol: 

I am convinced that the bots enjoy the :spank: they get from "ponies" everywhere.

There is literally no reason why anyone would support this joke platform.

19 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

There was this ND employee on gaf who used to post such stuff about her. And for such a big profile signing she left naughty dog (and the games industry) within a year of joining them and even before their first ps4 game shipped. Neither she nor ND acknowledged her leaving makes me believe they didnt part on good terms similar to what happened to original writer director combo of uncharted 4.

link to the posts if you still have them ? like reading gossip stuff like this :fear1:

1 hour ago, adity said:

$450 - ps5 digital 

$500 - ps5 disc

$450 - XsX

$500 - XsX with 1 year GPU

$250 - XsS

GPU is selling for 23$ for 3-months, you get such offers.

This is how it should be, if Xbox wants to have any game at all.

XSS : 199$ w/o controller ---> Super Value

XSS:  299$ with controller + 1 yr GP ----> Better value than PS5 Digital

XSX: 499$ ----> On par with PS5 Disc

4 minutes ago, Right said:

GPU is selling for 23$ for 3-months, you get such offers.

This is how it should be, if Xbox wants to have any game at all.

XSS : 199$ w/o controller ---> Super Value

XSS:  299$ with controller + 1 yr GP ----> Better value than PS5 Digital

XSX: 499$ ----> On par with PS5 Disc

such value can also be obtained by sticking with One X.

PS5 digital is still PS5, it's not some PS5 Lite or something.

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

such value can also be obtained by sticking with One X.

PS5 digital is still PS5, it's not some PS5 Lite or something.

There is no motivation for Existing Xbox owners to buy SX or SS this holiday season, read my earlier post.
This is for new Bakras.

10 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

link to the posts if you still have them ? like reading gossip stuff like this :fear1:

cant find the old thread (maybe locked & archived) but this is one of his posts from some other thread.

Let's just say that she's been riding a false reputation for a long time, and it's largely fueled by the internet's fascination with a "super-smart and hot rocket scientest game developer". Did you know she worked at NASA? Give me a break. Talk with anyone who's worked closely with her and you will hear horror stories of just what a terrible developer she is. She was able to work at MS for so long because she's married to a very competent art director who was on the same team, and I can only assume that they didn't want to lose him. Well guess what? She got fired, he left a few months later, and now here we are picking up the pieces.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/when-did-corrinne-yu-leave-naughty-dog-now-lead-dev-manager-of-amazons-prime-air.1036813/

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Xbox series S 299$

PS5 (DIGITAL) 399$

PS5 (DISC) 499$

Xbox series' X 599$

Both of these *** hat companies should already declare the prices. Not everyone is rich lmao , some need planning to save money so they can afford it day one ?

Ms and Sony should have a toss to decide who goes first and be done with it

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Both of these *** hat companies should already declare the prices. Not everyone is rich lmao , some need planning to save money so they can afford it day one ?

Last two generation won by the consoles which had lower launch price.

MS is in no position to release their pricing first and then get fked if Sony matches the price for XSX or release it for 50$ less.

Sony is in comfortable position with games line-up, so they can even wait till Mid-September, and they will hit 399$ with Digital for certain.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

The Xbox OT on era is in tatters. People suggesting they buy timed exclusivity with CP2077 (same people were bitching about Spidey in Marvel), some saying "at least we got next-gen Yakuza 7", others extremely happy that Halo got delayed because "it looked rough" (they were happy with it before). Its amazing roller-coaster ride of emotions :lol: 

Yeah. 

Xbhakts on Halo infinite gameplay:

It looks great, old school graphics. Also watch it in 4K.

Same Xbhakts on Halo infinite delay:

Wow great ballsy decision. Now game will look great.

Xbhakts are delusional morons. They will bend for Phail Spencer and 343idiots whenever they can.

6 minutes ago, Right said:

Last two generation won by the consoles which had lower launch price.

Looks like we ain't getting prices until October than ?

Honestly if PS5 disc is by any chance 400$ just to match XsX it's going to be amazing for people like me who are going to buy pS5 regardless of pricing .

4 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

It looks great, old school graphics. Also watch it in 4K.

I watched the whole stream live. Only things impressed me were State of decay and indie games. As someone who never played halo it honestly looked boring crap to me. Also no gameplay was a huge bummer(Hope we get some in the next) but again nothing was shown that would make me think that should I get a PS5 or an XBOX?

Kena bridges of spirit was something that was a surprise at Sony's event! Such gorgeous looking game ♥️