Jump to content
Joe Cool

The Xbox Series X thread

Will you buy the Xbox one X  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

The imaginary unannounced games being posted here remind me of the Xbone thread were some Guy used to post the same thing. 9 of those 10 cames were never even announced 😂😂

Ohh ya keep downplaying stuff obviously the 8-9 studios that have been added are just playing ludo king instead of developing games :ko:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Ohh ya keep downplaying stuff obviously the 8-9 studios that have been added are just playing ludo king instead of developing games :ko:

 

Those 8-9 studios are busy making games like Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves :P

 

Some of them will be straighup copy of Sony exclusives. 

 

Some of them will be Indie Bhindies. 

Edited by hope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hope said:

Those 8-9 studios are busy making games like Crackdown 3:P

 

Some of them will be straighup copy of Sony exclusives. 

 

Some of them will be Indie Bhindies. 

 

Aukat nahi hai MS ki to do that.

 

Instead of sony copies they will instead have some hyped up game in development for 4 years and then cancel it just like that :rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hope said:

Those 8-9 studios are busy making games like Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves :P

 

Some of them will be straighup copy of Sony exclusives. 

 

Some of them will be Indie Bhindies. 

Whatever it is , I will have both the consoles eventually and the best they have to offer. I will leave the hardcore fanboyism to you people :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

The imaginary unannounced games being posted here remind me of the Xbone thread were some Guy used to post the same thing. 9 of those 10 cames were never even announced 😂😂

 

This reminds me, what happened to those 50 games and 18 exclusives from E3 2018? Can anyone name even 5 games out of those 18 off the top of their head now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Ohh ya keep downplaying stuff obviously the 8-9 studios that have been added are just playing ludo king instead of developing games :ko:

 

Lol What do u expect from Sony fanboys. Guy literally shits and trolls every Xbox thread. Some ppl have audacity to call me troll when i hardly troll and here we have forum Admins trolls every Xbox thread daily lol. He master of Drive-by flame bait posts. Lol

 

And Everyone knows they added multiple studios for games and not dance around lol. July will have game reveal.

Edited by WhiteWolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

Whatever it is , I will have both the consoles eventually and the best they have to offer. I will leave the hardcore fanboyism to you people :tongue:

Hell yeah. We play on both whereas they fight and bitch around as they cant play games on other system. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

 

This reminds me, what happened to those 50 games and 18 exclusives from E3 2018? Can anyone name even 5 games out of those 18 off the top of their head now?

The same thing that happened to the 100's of ps5 events  Sony was planning :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In July the most powerful console in the whole Galactic Universe will reveal another gaylo and Sewers version 

 

Plus

 

Some Indie Bhindi games which will run at 1000FPS 

 

:lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some Sony first party clones 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

The same thing that happened to the 100's of ps5 events  Sony was planning :rofl:

 

So basically disappeared. Amazing how half of your 50 games announced at E3 prime time conference just disappear in thin air :lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not even sure what can be considered as an "Xbox game" anymore. With games releasing both on the PC and XSX, do we really need to invest on a standalone console if we have a decent enough PC that can run XsX games at decent enough frame rates? It is no secret that exclusives propel consoles. Not sure what MS is trying to achieve here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

I am not even sure what can be considered as an "Xbox game" anymore. With games releasing both on the PC and XSX, do we really need to invest on a standalone console if we have a decent enough PC that can run XsX games at decent enough frame rates? It is no secret that exclusives propel consoles. Not sure what MS is trying to achieve here.

 

Soon enough you will not even need a decent PC. With XCloud/Azure, any old toaster laptop will be able to run Xbox games properly. That's what MS is aiming for anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

 

Then they should kill the hardware division and instead focus on making great games instead.

They can do all and will continue to do all. You should not worry about how they do business. MS is a Trillion dollar company, they know what they doing. 

 

Sony and MS dont need expert advice of IVG members. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhiteWolf said:

They can do all and will continue to do all. You should not worry about how they do business. MS is a Trillion dollar company, they know what they doing. 

 

Sony and MS dont need expert advice of IVG members. 

 

Well MS has killed off hardware divisions before as well. Heard of the MS Zune series?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...