The Xbox Series X|S thread

5 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Here's hoping Fable is not cartoony like old Fable but ultra real dark gritty rpg.

:doh: The whole appeal of fable is the fairy-taile aesthetic. Rememeber when they tried to make Dead Rising super gritty and it failed hard on its face? :doh:

35 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Even UI is going to be cross gen. ??

I was looking forward to something fresh. ?

But I guess it's probably a good thing. Honestly, the idiots make so many small changes frequently, it gets really irritating.

Wait, MS planning to use same Xbox one UI? Come on man that's lame.

Yes  its much better and fast now but still its tied to Xbox one systems. I want new UI. :/

Sony used same PS3 XMB dashboard with some changes here and there for PS4, so i guess not many will complain lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

The PS5 event had a sneak peak of the new bootscreen. Looked gorgeous and minimal. Need something like that on the XSX. The current dashboard is so f**king busy that you can't even enjoy the bloody wallpaper.

10 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Wait, MS planning to use same Xbox one UI? Come on man that's lame.

Yes  its much better and fast now but still its tied to Xbox one systems. I want new UI. :/

Sony used same PS3 XMB dashboard with some changes here and there for PS4, so i guess not many will complain lol

wat

:rofl:

52 minutes ago, -13- said:

That is actually a good idea.

That feature will be really helpful. I usually put console in instant on mode for the day and turn it off at night in power saving mode. Both times I have to go to settings and then power mode then switch it back and forth. I don't want to keep console running over night in instant on mode and I don't want to switch off from main supply in instant on mode as it might corrupt HDD.

So are they actually doing an "E3 event" this month?

People always bitched and moaned about E3 but it was nice having everything there in a space of 2-3 days. I dont even know what the *bleep* is happening with other games. Cyberpunk? Elden Ring? EA event/Battlefield/Dying light 2? 

Every game doing its own 1 hour show on a random day is a mess TBH. Hopefully we are back on schedule with E3 next year. This is just shambles. 

Someone ping MS to kick a*s in Julys event and not continue their subpar sh*t showings. 

Start with Halo gameplay with Horizon level visual fidelity and show new ideas and games. 

Doubt they can match Sony's showing but atleast 2 or 3 maybe.

We need some competition or we will pay for it like paying for Online gaming.

FU MS.