The Xbox Series X|S thread

So , what are guys expecting in today's Xbox showcase? (Apart from Halo/Forza)

I am mostly looking forward for lockhart reveal and price. I realized that in order to take advantage of 4K, i need to upgrade my TV :P 

So having a ~30K INR XboxGAMEPASS only machine that does 1080p/60 gaming should be sufficient until i upgrade later next year to 4K. Then i'l get PS5.

1 minute ago, Pacifier said:

So , what are guys expecting in today's Xbox showcase? (Apart from Halo/Forza)

I am mostly looking forward for lockhart reveal and price. I realized that in order to take advantage of 4K, i need to upgrade my TV :P

So having a ~30K INR XboxGAMEPASS only machine that does 1080p/60 gaming should be sufficient until i upgrade later next year to 4K. Then i'l get PS5.

Not happening today. They have already said that.

Just now, Sach4life said:

Not happening today. They have already said that.

Yeah, but even Sony said, not to expect anything apart from Games.

They stopped selling XOneX and it only makes sense that they reveal the new lockhart now(Also Nov is not far away if its launching in Nov along with SX), especially when they gathered a lot of attention and lot of people watching.

May be  price, they will not reveal.

7 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Yeah, but even Sony said, not to expect anything apart from Games.

They stopped selling XOneX and it only makes sense that they reveal the new lockhart now(Also Nov is not far away if its launching in Nov along with SX), especially when they gathered a lot of attention and lot of people watching.

May be  price, they will not reveal.

Sony never said that outright, like MS. They might still reveal it but i doubt. I see the reveal happening with the overall price reveal in August.

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Nextgen officially starts at 8:30 pm tonight for Indians

Tonight is the death of PS brand.

:roflroll:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Mungerilal ke haseen sapne. 

I want to see this happening. Imagine master chief removing his helmet and being revealed as a transgender Or the dudebros in gears being gay :rofl:

True.

Majority of the creative folks DONT do hooping for fat paychecks, only bol bachan execs do.

He might quit ND and live like a hermit somewhere rather than putting himself into hands of someone who are hiring him just for his achievements

CliffyB is doing theatres these days, built one of the highest selling franchises on Xbox and now he is out doing Dramas.

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

They can always show a CGI of some new IP, cancel it after 6 months and then say they're working on a old most requested IP. Guess which studio did that last gen. :scratchchin:

Which one?

But pretty sure there will be bunch of lame titles, sandwiched between Exclusive DLC for a multiplat & CGI teaser of this “new IP”. 
But I think there will be a Titanfall also.