The Xbox Series X|S thread

9 hours ago, TouchyFever said:

Was thinking to make a gaming PC but I might just chug that idea and get SeriesX and GP, what do you guys think?

Buy PC after the next gen consoles released you'll able to buy an Ampere/RDNA 2 GPU that outrun the XSX at ~ ₹25000 

24 minutes ago, Engineer said:

Buy PC after the next gen consoles released you'll able to buy an Ampere/RDNA 2 GPU that outrun the XSX at ~ ₹25000 

:scratchchin:

In 2015 i bought my GTX 970 for 30k, and it was considered mid range around at that time.

in 2019-20 the RTX 2060 Super costs 35K and it is considered mid range now 

Just how will we get RTX 2080 performance level GPUs for a proper price ? :O

I know RDNA2/Ampere are all big architecture jumps but how did you come to that price?

I am literally running a poverty max gtx 1660 super i got for 19k because 35K for the 2060 Super was too much for me :(

4 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Lolb0a6404e12c7ece554facbef240d91ed.jpg

Aloy looks like a hot savage here ??????

Any idea what this face paint is called? i have completed newgame+ on ultra hard so should have all of them unlocked

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

This maybe huge news...

who dis guy?

Also very good if MS is removing paywall on multiplayer, game changer it will be.

Should also force Sony to combine PS+ and PSnow into one thing.

Could probably even reverse the epic mic drop that was Halol Craigfinite :lol:

I only have two problems with the current model, that multiplayer is blocked behind paywall, and so is cloud storage for save games

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

This maybe huge news...

Yeah pretty big.

He is venturebeat, so has lot of cred.

But somehow I am not sure if they can.

Cuz it is very significant chunk of revenue, which can be compensated only by bringing Gamepass to its level....and that is surely not happening.

22 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

who dis guy?

Also very good if MS is removing paywall on multiplayer, game changer it will be.

Should also force Sony to combine PS+ and PSnow into one thing.

Could probably even reverse the epic mic drop that was Halol Craigfinite :lol:

I only have two problems with the current model, that multiplayer is blocked behind paywall, and so is cloud storage for save games

Psnow already has psplus included for online MP. You just don't get the monthly games. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Right said:

Yeah pretty big.

Cuz it is very significant chunk of revenue, which can be compensated only by bringing Gamepass to its level....and that is surely not happening.

Looks like the online paywall is going away only for F2P games. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Right said:

Yeah pretty big.

People be screaming Trillion dollar company and all, they can take the hit short term if it gives them a bigger install base vs PS5, with Craigfinite an all they are in a very bad position currently, this would be just what they need to turn the tables again.

The main objective behind GP is not to make paisa now but to get an install base of GP subscribers and/or Xbox owners, after which they can start increasing the price gradually.

Like i heard Amazon the e-commerce website doesn't actually make a profit, but they still continue with the discounts and having their own courier logistics etc just to keep a lock on the market and keep other competitors out.

Jio is doing a temp version of this strategy, in 4 years from nothing they have 400 million subscribers now.

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Looks like the online paywall is going away only for F2P games. 

:rofl:

Is this real? to play games that are f2p on PS4, PC and all they still need Gold sub wtf.