The Xbox Series X|S thread

I wanted to know, on indian microsoft website, i have the option to gift xbox live gold  that is available for 1049 for 6 months, plus applicable taxes. Anyone knows what the taxes are, and can i stack them for say 2 years?

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Abhi to 4k TV upgrade kiya hai itne sangharsh ke baad, ab 8k kahan se ayega :mellow:

people worrying about 8K for PS5 meanwhile i am here with 1080p monitor

Spiderman-Computer-Desk.jpg

2 minutes ago, Cranshazy said:

I wanted to know, on indian microsoft website, i have the option to gift xbox live gold  that is available for 1049 for 6 months, plus applicable taxes. Anyone knows what the taxes are, and can i stack them for say 2 years?

I'd assume it is the 18% [ G S T ] 

header-3-copy-1532252045.jpg?h=194&w=412

I hate these companies that show the amount excluding taxes( which looks so very cheap to you :rolleyes: ) then explode the bomba of 18% in the total or in the bill, all the cloud walas like AWS,GCP, Azure do this :ranting:

Atleast on PSN everything is as is, taxes included afaik.

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

In Playstation it's easy, people will not confuse Playstations because 1 is better than 2; 2 is better than 3; 3 is better than 4; 4 is better than 5 etc. 

Looks like you want a Playstation 1 this christmas ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

50k 4k console vs 50k 4k graphics card alone.

Make sense 

get the 3070 and play at 4K bro.

what ever i5 you have, at 4K it's GPU EVER, CPU NEVER 

Imagine the millions of pixels on Craig's face :wub:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Cranshazy said:

Ya it's 18% and yes you can stack it, did they stop selling one year code?

• Like 1

When

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

Ya it's 18% and yes you can stack it, did they stop selling one year code?

When i am looking over there, it says join for 489 a month, and upon clicking the gift to a friend button, i get the change to gift 6months xbox live gold that is for 1049. 

6 minutes ago, Cranshazy said:

When

When i am looking over there, it says join for 489 a month, and upon clicking the gift to a friend button, i get the change to gift 6months xbox live gold that is for 1049. 

Ya they had dropped the price few months back i picked two One year subs and stacked them up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

get the 3070 and play at 4K bro.

what ever i5 you have, at 4K it's GPU EVER, CPU NEVER 

Imagine the millions of pixels on Craig's face :wub:

My entire pc in ancient and its not next gen rdy. If im getting 3x series or Navi 2 then CPU, mobo will also get upgraded along with NVMe SSD.  We talking about around 1 lakh investment. 

Series x gives all that minus GtX 3x power Series for much cheaper price :)

Wtf, I was actually reading the last two pages. Even I, being a reasonably well informed gamer got confused with all the S, X, Series X references thrown about.

Imagine the plight of  Christmas shopping grandpas and grandmas. 

Phl Spn fckd up big time. Again.

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Does the bootup time really bother people that much? Hardly takes a minute on both ps4 and Xbox one.

People have less attention span, more entertainment choices and less time to devote.

Fast booting makes sure that person doesn't think "arre yaar chalu hone mein 5 min lagega, lets watch something on Netflix"

It doesn't apply to "gamers" but to those who game casually and use their consoles for other things as well.

Fast booting, fast loading...both important.

6 minutes ago, Right said:

People have less attention span, more entertainment choices and less time to devote.

Fast booting makes sure that person doesn't think "arre yaar chalu hone mein 5 min lagega, lets watch something on Netflix"

It doesn't apply to "gamers" but to those who game casually and use their consoles for other things as well.

Fast booting, fast loading...both important.

Faster loading of games I definitely understand, long loading times can get irritating.

Booting takes hardly a minute though. Guess to each their own.