The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

The next-gen version of Valhalla should load in practically no time.

I really hope that happens. Loading time of less than a minute would be fantastic.

I am quite surprised at reactions of some folks here that they aren't considering a bundled SSD a true Next-gen leap.

It is not just the First launch loading but with SSD, loading times within the levels would reduce drastically,

developers don't have to forcefully make areas inaccessible just because they game has to load new assets and they can't do back and forth loading and unloading.

11 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

RDR2 loads in 38 secs on SX in BC mode. Its not optimised for velocity architecture. In your video it loads in over 1min coz SSD cant fix issue of slower data Throughput and all other  bottlenecks in PS4 Pro systems.

Your comparison is just stupid, doesn't prove anything. Lol. Pro architecture is not designed to take advantage of SSD.

Just see the sceenshot i quoted before you spew some BS.

Also just to blow your bubble around the cold boot of X Box Series X which is around 12 sec, PS4 did it in 8 and half seconds. Look up a 6 years old video of Digital Foundary. Getting beat by a last gen in booting up. lol

2 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Just see the sceenshot i quoted before you spew some BS.

Also just to blow your bubble around the cold boot of X Box Series X which is around 12 sec, PS4 did it in 8 and half seconds. Look up a 6 years old video of Digital Foundary. Getting beat by a last gen in booting up. lol

I couldn't believe it so searched for DF old clips, turns out you're right. It took 8:32 Seconds to boot on PS4, much better than XSX. This is a 6 year old video :rofl:

8 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I couldn't believe it so searched for DF old clips, turns out you're right. It took 8:32 Seconds to boot on PS4, much better than XSX. This is a 6 year old video :rofl:

:roflroll:the stock drive took 12.75 forget the SSD

30 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

People having a shouting match over boot times :loser:

Dont waste time arguing with dumb ponies. Just block em lol.

IVG better experience for me since i blocked few of them. 

Im posting my news and move. No point wasting time arguing with anyone 

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 1