The Xbox Series X|S thread

6 minutes ago, sobbii said:

This was advertised last gen like play sp download mp later and all.. Didn't work out as much..

Halo mcc is a different thing altogether..

The mcc app works as a launcher and games in there are separate apps..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

As long as 1st party have it its all good ,i dont expect 3rd party to do anything with these features 

this option is there in cod MW though 

Edited by triggr happy ss

4 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yes that’s why I said that M$ is tough beast to take on because of their wallet 

No one can right them of with their recent acquisitions.

everyone seems to get the point as to what exactly is happening except blind fanboys 

who are getting nothing out of it except the recent freebie deals coz even they!! had started to turn on the brand 

in desperation M$ had nothing better to do 

lets see how long it is sustainable 

you went from not writing them off to completely writing them off within a reply ?...

just play games dude.. let ms and Sony worry about themselves.. I think they have enough money to fend for themselves..

you went from not writing them off to completely writing them off within a reply [emoji23]...

just play games dude.. let ms and Sony worry about themselves.. I think they have enough money to fend for themselves..
I think you should also act on what you preach you have been on about Ms for almost a week..

Take a break bro..

I think you should also act on what you preach you have been on about Ms for almost a week..

Take a break bro..

I am going to buy Xbox because of gamepass .. that’s why am posting... I am not going on other posts and bad mouthing people who buy ps5.. nor am keep banging about the quality of Sony games ... just that they are priced insanely high for me that’s why I am shifting from ps to Xbox.. if you think it’s worth it definitely go for it ...I’ll probably buy ps5 in 3-4 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I am going to buy Xbox because of gamepass .. that’s why am posting... I am not going on other posts and bad mouthing people who buy ps5.. nor am keep banging about the quality of Sony games ... just that they are priced insanely high for me that’s why I am shifting from ps to Xbox.. if you think it’s worth it definitely go for it ...I’ll probably buy ps5 in 3-4 years

That's been made clear from the start by you isn't it..

You reply thn he replies and you ask him not to fight for Sony.. Lol

17 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Medium now MS published title

https://m.youtube.com/c/xbox/about

Included in first party listings 

Damn, they got Flight Simulator coming to SX?! I didn't know this! For me that itself is reason enough to buy the big black box. 

5 hours ago, kunjanp said:

^this.

People really just sh*t on anything here which their ecosystem doesn't have.

Ponies sh*t on GP because PlayStation doesn't have anything like that.

Xbots sh*t on PlayStation because they don't have GP.

Just accept GP is a great deal and PS churns out great games.

It's best for us, the gamers.

In a rational world this is how it should be but for fanbois on either side of the fence loyalty to multi-billion corporations > moves that are pro-consumer (at least for now)

3 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Damn, they got Flight Simulator coming to SX?! I didn't know this! For me that itself is reason enough to buy the big black box. 

Yea boi. The title I'm most excited for TBH

19 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

lol, Xbots getting so despo that they are bragging about Sea of Thieves and State of Decay :roflroll: Nobody would give them a second look if they were not free. It was a blessing that they were only on Xbox. If you are happy with such mediocre sh*t then games like GOW and horizon are not really good for you. Might hurt the peasant brain.

Sea of thieves became top seller on Steam, I hope u know that.

And wait for an year, horizon, GOW, and other exclusives will soon launch on PC

20 hours ago, hope said:

@WhiteWolf @Joe Cool These guys think Sea of Theives kind of games are system sellers and people will go ga ga over them :giggle:

Fact is Nobody cares about them unless they are given free. 

These games are just fillers, cant be counted as the Real deals but now that GP is there, mediocre sh*t is accepted :lol:

Sea of thieves was actually quite fun 
@Snake, me and @spindoctor played it for a while.

Then again we played it on PC (They bought the games, I was trying it out on GP)

1 hour ago, Fir3lordZuk0 said:

Sea of thieves became top seller on Steam, I hope u know that.

And wait for an year, horizon, GOW, and other exclusives will soon launch on PC

Ghanta. First Horizon came after 3 years on PC and GOW has never showed up on PC. There is not even a rumour. Horizon was one strategic move to bring more people over to PS5 and increase sales since not a lot of people will wait for 3 years to see what happens next in the story. Anyway, its pointless to argue with xbots as you guys seem to get facts from the darkest nether corners of Phil :roflroll:

Ghanta. First Horizon came after 3 years on PC and GOW has never showed up on PC. There is not even a rumour. Horizon was one strategic move to bring more people over to PS5 and increase sales since not a lot of people will wait for 3 years to see what happens next in the story. Anyway, its pointless to argue with xbots as you guys seem to get facts from the darkest nether corners of Phil :roflroll:

https://in.pcmag.com/gaming/137751/sony-will-port-more-first-party-playstation-games-to-pc

“We will explore expanding our first-party titles to the PC platform, in order to promote further growth in our profitability “

1 hour ago, harjas said:

Sea of thieves was actually quite fun 
@Snake, me and @spindoctor played it for a while.

Then again we played it on PC (They bought the games, I was trying it out on GP)

GOD DAMMIT @harjas
GET BELOW SHIP AND FIX THE LEAKS, WHILE WE FIGHT THE KRAKEN.

47 minutes ago, WR10 said:

Don't think GOW will ever come to PC. Maybe HZFW.

Everything will come on pc from sony down the line .Sony is not stupid to ignore that ,its free money on the table. 
Even demon soul will which they later changed ,dont tell me that for their big presentation some one made a mistake by mentioning PC also . 

They are charging 20$ for a remaster of a 2 yr old game ,do you really think they will leave millions on the pc side ?:nono:

Edited by triggr happy ss