The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

You should hear the df guy, he was very impressed.. maybe with hands on, opinion will change... but dirt 5 certainly doesn’t look exciting to me.

The car models aren't the greatest..the tracks in slush, rain, snow and gravel looks impressive,  the flat and tarmac tracks.. does look boring and underwhelming.. 4K 60 FPS is rock solid though ? might improve on the final build.. 

But one thing I am not a big fan is the video options like Performance Mode, Framerates mode again continuing in NEXT Gen which was already there on Pro and XoX.. I wish they also built a stronger console (higher $$) with no holds barred and run 4K 60 FPS in full glory.. 120 FPS is just pointless... Not even 10% of the owners will have these displays.. 

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Halo mcc and gears 5 are not backwards compatible with xbox series X yet? Even games like state of decay are crashing on quick resume. 

not sure of Halo but Gears 5 is getting a XSX patch so obviously wouldn't be working.. but it will be ready for Day 1 running in full glory.. 

• Like 1

Dirt and Yakuza aren't exactly eye candy to showcase next-gen. 

I don't think any upcoming game actually screams next-gen as consoles are hyping it. Will take 1-3 years to see any major difference. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Dirt and Yakuza aren't exactly eye candy to showcase next-gen. 

I don't think any upcoming game actually screams next-gen as consoles are hyping it. Will take 1-3 years to see any major difference. 

True, but Yakuza at least is a passion project though. The fact that devs simply went to town in all the ridiculousness will make it fun. Though it's definitely not a next gen showcase. Playing on current gen consoles should also give you a great experience. Game will definitely be fun.

Dirt though, that looks like some of the NFS Games I played back in the early 2000s. Wonder what's up with that game, that it looks like a PS2 escapee. And what possessed MS to demonstrate that and Halo as it's "Big Next Gen Showcase" :doh:

Edited by roun90

Dirt is third party cross-gen so I don’t think a lot should be expected from it.

It will look similar on all platforms....

But yeah this is quite a few notches down than what we expect from a end of gem title. Shadow pops, jaggy shadows to outright ugly flatish textures....and that arena mode was something you get better on mobile games these days.

probably be worse or same.
It's a puny 9 teraflops console overclocked to 10.3.. ( that's what bots say)

The 12 tf power house is expected to run better..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, sobbii said:

Ms will let it be.. Lagi 100 100 ki?

Bhai haar jata. Dekh, gaya video. No company would want a random guy unboxing their next gen console in poor lighting with zero excitement or overexcitement (read: Austinevans). :chair:

• Like 1

Bhai haar jata. Dekh, gaya video. No company would want a random guy unboxing their next gen console in poor lighting with zero excitement or overexcitement (read: Austinevans). :chair:
I downloaded it koi xbox dhundh la 200 main bech denge :rofl:

6 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

I posted it 2 pages ago, still there.

9 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Halo mcc and gears 5 are not backwards compatible with xbox series X yet? Even games like state of decay are crashing on quick resume. 

Full video link

No more free goodies for her. Why couldn't she be more like Warren and Ryan McCarthy and just keep her traps shut?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, adity said:

Fwiw it's same resolution as xbox one S but double the fps. 1080p 60 would be better obviously but Microsoft is dumb. 

True. I wouldn't say MS is dumb though. That distinction is reserved.

57 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Gamepass is good but it is just a game of quantity. This is how quality looks like:

vr2rt8v76qs51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

All old games which everyone already played and most are available for dirt cheap to purchase separately. So dumb comparison(expected from you). GP gets new games day and date. Let me know when new games show up then we will compare. Your list includes multiplatform games as well which are there on GP already lol.

Doom on GP. It is on PS plus? Oh wait lol. Game is on PS but not on Plus huh lol.

Soon, it will get Starfield day and date, Elder scrolls, Halo, n list goes on and on. 

Edited by WhiteWolf