The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I posted it 2 pages ago, still there.

No more free goodies for her. Why couldn't she be more like Warren and Ryan McCarthy and just keep her traps shut?

FUD detected. Alert Alert -

Preview build. Dont think you understand the meaning of it. They already said some issues will come during preview build. They constantly releasing updates on system. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

10 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

FUD detected. Alert Alert -

Preview build. Dont think you understand the meaning of it. They already said some issues will come during preview build. They constantly releasing updates on system. 

Lmao I'm glad your FUD meter works :lol: 

35 minutes ago, adity said:

They're dumb. They should've made a 1080p 60 machine at the very least. 

They should've just sold diskless SX for $399. Nobody is giving a sh*t about this potato, from consumers to developers.

WTF 900p 60 :doh: 

This game isn't even running in BackCompat mode right? Its optimized for SS. 

Worst part is that its not like the game is some graphical powerhouse. It looks just OK. This is truly shameful. 

Edited by dylanjosh

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

Ok so it’s 1800p upscaled to 4k at 30fps on OneX 

but only 1440p at 30fps on SeriesS (I swear to god I should be given money just to remember the names correctly) 

I think M$ is on verge of making history 

Its not out on 1X yet but PS4 Pro version runs at 1080p/30. It'll probably run at same 1080p/30 on 1X because Sega doesn't care.

5 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its not out on 1X yet but PS4 Pro version runs at 1080p/30. It'll probably run at same 1080p/30 on 1X because Sega doesn't care.

So its more Sega's fault then MS? 1080p30 on PS4 Pro is also pretty shameful.

Edited by dylanjosh

1 hour ago, AnK said:

How is it in comparison to XBoneX ?!?

if someone figures out the resolution/fos option of this game on OneX please post here 

apart from Doom Eternal’s recent addition 

nothing “new AAA” is being offered on GamesPass 

Maybe Yakuza will be the only next AAA title 

Sad, you can't access game pass library to see the list of newly added games 

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Any info when more stock will come? 
I need 2 xsx !!!! 

Thanks was thinking of getting one myself but if you're buying an extra one for me I'm not complaining. Lemme know when I can DM you my address. :D

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

They should've just sold diskless SX for $399. Nobody is giving a sh*t about this potato, from consumers to developers.

Can't agree more, would have been a good deal as most Xbox Gamers (at least here) don't buy physical disk anyway.. keeping XSS aside, this SKU might be coming sooner or later as XSX Digital/Slim..

13 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Any info when more stock will come? 
I need 2 xsx !!!! 

5 stock here still, buy at own risk.. The shop is genuine though has 4.7 review on google and only shop to offer discount..

https://hitechgamez.in/product/xbox-series-x-2/

For those who ordered from Amazon and FK,  your orders are still intact right ? Only Reliance cancelled orders.. ?

Edited by Assassins Creed

Thanks was thinking of getting one myself but if you're buying an extra one for me I'm not complaining. Lemme know when I can DM you my address. [emoji3]

Hehe..I’ll have buy 3 than I guess[emoji23]

I don’t have much hope we will get more stock this year[emoji1696]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 stock here still, buy at own risk.. The shop is genuine though has 4.7 review on google and only shop to offer discount..

https://hitechgamez.in/product/xbox-series-x-2/

No man [emoji3]... will buy from Amazon/Flipkart or local store ... not risking ordering from there... especially after seeing feedback regarding prepaid gamer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Gamepass is good but it is just a game of quantity. This is how quality looks like:

vr2rt8v76qs51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

aside from TLG, MHW, P5 and MKX played all of these, and not interested in those two interactive movie games.

Good for people who skipped the PS4 gen though, very good library this is for them.

Series X is turning out an even bigger lol than S :lol:

No next gen showcase to warrant the 12tf claim yet. Dirt 5 looks horrible and Medium isnt AAA either :rofl:

What a launch by MS. No next gen games at all. Solely GP dependent on which you play has been games only or pay 70$ like PS5 to play the new ones which also hasnt been shown on the console yet :lol:

Who in the right mind launches a next gen console like this :rofl:

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

20201013-111826.jpg

:rofl:

900p in 2020. And even series X dumps 4k to achieve 60fps

You think PS5 version will run better than seriesX next year?  It will do 4k60?

if multiplatform game not performing well on seriesX then obviously it will not perform well on PS5 unless devs purposely f**king up Series X  version by releasing completely unoptimized game on system. 

You really cant expect a 3rd party dev, especially Yakuza dev to make full use of hardware power or make a game which showcase the power of hardware. You can check DF analysis of various Yakuza games and they all have frame rate issues on PS4, none of them offer smooth locked stable fps. So in Yakuza like a dragon, dont expect stable 60 fps throughtout even on seriesX. Im 100% sure game will be a mess in frame rate. 

Only first party devs and selected third party devs like Rockstar can make full use of hardware like they did with RDR2 on One X.

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 hour ago, AnK said:

SeriesX is only lucrative for ppl who don’t own OneX 

PS5 is only lucrative to ppl who don’t own PS4pro 

as simple as that 

I have a PS4 Pro, and PS5 is still lucrative for me. 

I have a significant backlog of PS4 games, which will play at least same or better (hopefully) on PS5, so why not.

The same argument can apply to XSX also.

It is not just about exclusives, XSX will play multiplats better.

Edited by quixote_1989
  • Like 1