The Xbox Series X|S thread

23 hours ago, Aercy said:

Okay, so despite all the negative outlook from every angle, a friend who has threatened to unfriend me ?, I went ahead and bought Xbox Series S with some offers. Now is the long wait and weeks of more negative chatter, videos, and articles.

The Series S on sale is quite a decent deal, with the 10% bank offers I think you can get it for around 32k?

5 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Look at these jokers...
See the picture used :D

Lol, Horizon FW.

Also, it would be weird for Sony to bundle an HDMI 2.0 cable with a console whose box says 8K and 120fps supported, which needs HDMI 2.1.

https://www.psu.com/news/the-ps5-ships-with-a-hdmi-2-1-cable/

Edited by gecko89

Lol, Horizon FW.

Also, it would be weird for Sony to bundle an HDMI 2.0 cable with a console whose box says 8K and 120fps supported, which needs HDMI 2.1.
https://www.psu.com/news/the-ps5-ships-with-a-hdmi-2-1-cable/
I believe they have as the unboxes I saw said so that is hdmi 2.1

They are just advertising anything that's seemingly not on playstation

That's may be the reason why we don't see the. Promoting with games as Sony has those haha..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Phil Spencer Open to Bringing Xbox Game Pass to both Playstation and Nintendo

From Source

In a recent interview with Game Reactor, the Xbox boss spoke about Microsoft's approach to bringing Game Pass to new platforms. "I love the Switch, I love PlayStation, honestly, I think they've done an amazing job as being a part of this industry," he said. "I'm not sure that those are the next big set of users for us, but we could be open to those discussions."

Sourcehttps://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-boss-is-open-to-bringing-game-pass-to-switch-and-ps4/

If this does ever happen, the very last reason to ever own an xbox disappears completely.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 3

On 10/31/2020 at 12:47 AM, Aercy said:

Okay, so despite all the negative outlook from every angle, a friend who has threatened to unfriend me ?, I went ahead and bought Xbox Series S with some offers. Now is the long wait and weeks of more negative chatter, videos, and articles.

I absolutely adore the size and gonna be using it for GamePass and older Xbox games (selling my Xbox One for the ridiculous load times).

Any of you making the same ‘mistake’ as me?

It's not a mistake. It comes at 30k with offers, so it's only 5k overpriced than actual expected price. It is a good game pass machine and has autohdr, quick resume, and faster load times features which are next gen. 25k would have been perfect but 30k isn't that bad. PS5+series s is a good combo.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Phil Spencer Open to Bringing Xbox Game Pass to both Playstation and Nintendo

From Source

In a recent interview with Game Reactor, the Xbox boss spoke about Microsoft's approach to bringing Game Pass to new platforms. "I love the Switch, I love PlayStation, honestly, I think they've done an amazing job as being a part of this industry," he said. "I'm not sure that those are the next big set of users for us, but we could be open to those discussions."

Sourcehttps://www.gamesradar.com/xbox-boss-is-open-to-bringing-game-pass-to-switch-and-ps4/

If this does ever happen, the very last reason to ever own an xbox disappears completely.

that would be great.. no need to buy 2 consoles than...make it happen!!

I don’t think Sony will agree 

they will try to build their own subscription 
future is not in Hardware 
that war is over 

Both M$ & Sony realise that 
Atleast MS is forthcoming in bringing their games to more platform. We really need Sony be opening up to getting their games on more platforms as well. Things like Bloodborne and Demons Souls RM not being on PC is a shame.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

• Like 1