The Xbox Series X|S thread

4 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Enhanced Cyberpunk is 2021

I have a feeling they'll do a little something over the onex and pro builds.

Their delay announcement specifically said something about getting the game ready for next gen. I wonder if they'd have called that out if they only planned on pushing the onex and pro builds to the new consoles at launch.

Their delay announcement specifically said something about getting the game ready for next gen. I wonder if they'd have called that out if they only planned on pushing the onex and pro builds to the new consoles at launch.

They said delaying to optimise it for this gen... next gen and pc are ready acc to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

Have you ever known CD Projekt to bring release dates forward? Might as well expect Rockstar to drop GTA6 without warning.

I just re-read the delay most recent announcement and you could be right, it's more about testing than enhancing. Oh well. Hopefully it isn't a lot of work to implement native 4k/30 if not RT :-/

5 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

2 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

They said delaying to optimise it for this gen... next gen and pc are ready acc to them

Yeah, and that was BS.

When they started work on 2077, xb1 and ps4 were not released. 

Leave ps5 & sx, even ps4pro or 1x weren't announced,

They planned to release in April'20, with no dates available for ps5/sx.

Fast forward to Oct, "cUrRreNT gEn h0LdInG bAck"

Cyberpunk on consoles will get the full next-gen upgrade next year.

But it will apparently still look better on the next-gen consoles at launch with graphical enhancements. I'm guessing those enhancements are higher resolution and/or framerate.

Yeah, and that was BS.

When they started work on 2077, xb1 and ps4 were not released. 
Leave ps5 & sx, even ps4pro or 1x weren't announced,
They planned to release in April'20, with no dates available for ps5/sx.
Fast forward to Oct, "cUrRreNT gEn h0LdInG bAck"

I didn’t mean the next gen version of cyberpunk but acc to them bc version of cyberpunk works well on xsx and ps5... Witcher 3 ran like sh*t on PS4 so no surprise there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Cyberpunk on consoles will get the full next-gen upgrade next year.

But it will apparently still look better on the next-gen consoles at launch with graphical enhancements. I'm guessing those enhancements are higher resolution and/or framerate.

Yea, it would be really disappointing if they didn't do anything at all :mellow:

Edit: Look what I found :rofl:

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/665687-rumor-cyberpunk-2077-to-be-delayed-into-2021

Edited by Keyofx

1 minute ago, Ne0 said:

congrats guys .... series s looks so compact, how much did the series s cost ?  @l33tmaniac, how much did the xbox series x cost ? and from where did you buy ?

Cost me around 31k. This is almost at PS1 slim size. Half of PS4 Pro.

19 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

Yea, it would be really disappointing if they didn't do anything at all :mellow:

Edit: Look what I found :rofl:

https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/665687-rumor-cyberpunk-2077-to-be-delayed-into-2021

2 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

If nothing, that would at least simplify things :lol:

Agree, just release everything, All Gen at once and then call it REAL GOLD.. Feel sorry for the Matrix guy to fall into fake release dates trap of CDPR and advertise it..