The Xbox Series X|S thread

55 minutes ago, Jake said:

Got mine last night... Tried a couple of games quite impressed. Quick resume doesn't work with gears 5 yet tho. 02ac52cb53bc34b63c771ee8b5bd45a9.jpgc0272b34b2f977e7c994398ca7e7c016.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Congrats, lovely pics, the Xbox SX does go with your decor bro, Happy Gaming :gunsmilie:

Edited by speeddemon
  • Like 2

^ This, Same for legion and not even 60fps option but legion gets ray tracing though, which is cool for a 299 ka dabba.

Probably had to drop to 720 p to get to 60fps which would have been embarassing for Chomu mama's team to market.

2 hours ago, goaheadbegonewithit said:

You mean you ordered on 9th Midnight, right? (9th-10th midnight). What was the expected date it was showing to you, and when did the status changed to 'Shipped'? 
Also can you share your city, just to get an idea of the logistics 

Yes, somebody cancelled and I ordered in their place from Flipkart. I am at my hometown in Maharashtra, not in a metro city.

26 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

haha. you did dhanteras pooja on it too already! noice! Enjoy man!  

Also did pooja for good luck because it’s my first ‘launch’ console. While doing pooja, I prayed out aloud - may this console last for 10 years! :D

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Also did pooja for good luck because it’s my first ‘launch’ console. While doing pooja, I prayed out aloud - may this console last for 10 years! :D

Even if it don't you can probably get a replacement right? dunno how it is for Xbox OOW consoles.

I'm surprised with my PS4 quality, it still works well aside from the power and eject buttons dying, have it since Dec 2014 almost.

I don't have big expectations from 1 year warranty items maybe that's why.

Hope PS5 also continues this.

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

Even if it don't you can probably get a replacement right? dunno how it is for Xbox OOW consoles.

I'm surprised with my PS4 quality, it still works well aside from the power and eject buttons dying, have it since Dec 2014 almost.

I don't have big expectations from 1 year warranty items maybe that's why.

Hope PS5 also continues this.

I don't think anyone reported a console dying here this gen. Which is a good thing I think. Of course aside from the power and eject button issue. My launch console power works, but eject had issues.