The Xbox Series X|S thread

4 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Which begs the question; why isn't Watch Doge Legion targeting 60 frames on the Series X and PS5? This generation should at least attempt to cater to a 1080p 60fps performance mode and then probably work their way up depending on how much the hardware can realistically allow. 

There's a 60fps graphics setting option hidden in PS5 and SX versions. I expect it to be unlock in future 

Edited by WhiteWolf

43 minutes ago, adity said:

Anybody else finds his style of interaction a bit.. odd? Like someone extremely vulnerable to bullying(and should not be on Twitter).

Not that everybody should be okay with it, but that's just how it is nowadays.

Edited by quixote_1989

1 minute ago, quixote_1989 said:

Anybody else finds his style of interaction a bit.. odd? Like someone extremely vulnerable to bullying(and should not be on Twitter).

Not that everybody should be okay with it, but that's just how it is nowadays.

I think he's had enough of being called random stuff from both sides and his defence mech is just kicking in. I don't blame him, but yeah won't look good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:
What is DF even doing?

This was debunked, and that guy apologized as well.

There's a long thread between this guy and John, ending with the tweet below.

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, adity said:

I was gonna say that but kinda forgot. He gives way too many f**ks and seems very sensitive. He shouldn't have a public social media account. 

Yes. He is simply too sensitive. He should go of twitter and just do his thing on YouTube.

6 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Now he will disappear for few days just like Xbox exclusives but sadly, unlike Xbox exclusives, he will come back and post more sh*t.

I didn’t know it was debunked because I don’t keep scanning the internet 24x7 following every story. I have other things to do too like gaming, a job etc

If you hadn’t noticed, only Sony has been pursuing exclusives very strongly over the last 5 years or more. MS’s strategy strategy for Xbox is not ‘exclusives’ focused. After X1X, I believe MS’s strategy was to provide best multi-plat performance, back compat and Gamepass.

I bought my first Xbox as XSX. I haven’t played Xbox all my life. But due to back compat efforts of MS, I can today experience hundreds of games of last 20 years which I have missed on Xbox side. For example, I am currently playing Gears of War Ultimate edition which was originally from X360, and it’s pretty amazing and is considered as a legendary game. PS5 supports only PS4 game, anyone new to PS is deprived of awesome games from PS3, PS2, PS1

Don’t pass stupid judgement on MS ignorantly. Actually looks at what they are trying to do with Xbox over last 5 years. If you stopped to actually think a little and try to jog the few brains cells that you have, you may have some hope to understand. Read Phil’s interviews.

Edited by 0verlord

It’s great that Xbox is following a different strategy like Gamepass etc. Because if both had fully focused on exclusives we wouldn’t have gotten great stuff like Gamepass, back compat etc.

Sony takes care of exclusives and Xbox takes care of others. It’s a win win for guys like me who own both PS and Xbox 

Edited by 0verlord

8 hours ago, Right said:

Neah. He is just a simple guy who is accessible on Social media.

people @ him and he responds.

....and that guy was playing PS4 version?

He has mental issues and been going through treatment. I'm sure his doctor told him to stay off twitter etc but with his job he just can't. This is why he mostly does retro reviews.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Gears of war Ultimate is Gears 1 remastered for xbox one so no. 

Gears 2 and 3 are from X360 which I am going to play, no remaster. There are several other examples. You can read lists available on the internet.

Another example is Mass Effect trilogy which is quite awesome, available on X360 gen and on Gamepass right now.

I think people haven’t checked the Gamepass library and severely underestimating it.

Edited by 0verlord

I didn’t know it was debunked because I don’t keep scanning the internet 24x7 following every story. I have other things to do too like gaming, a job etc

If you hadn’t noticed, only Sony has been pursuing exclusives very strongly over the last 5 years or more. MS’s strategy strategy for Xbox is not ‘exclusives’ focused. After X1X, I believe MS’s strategy was to provide best multi-plat performance, back compat and Gamepass.

I bought my first Xbox as XSX. I haven’t played Xbox all my life. But due to back compat efforts of MS, I can today experience hundreds of games of last 20 years which I have missed on Xbox side. For example, I am currently playing Gears of War Ultimate edition which was originally from X360, and it’s pretty amazing and is considered as a legendary game. PS5 supports only PS4 game, anyone new to PS is deprived of awesome games from PS3, PS2, PS1

Don’t pass stupid judgement on MS ignorantly. Actually looks at what they are trying to do with Xbox over last 5 years. If you stopped to actually think a little and try to jog the few brains cells that you have, you may have some hope to understand. Read Phil’s interviews.

Right now, they are busy in Redmond, trying to figure out why.... 20201128_103236.jpg
  • Haha 1