The Xbox Series X|S thread

12 hours ago, AnK said:

Lot of Xbots have been going through mental health issues

for quite some time now  

There's nothing new in that 

:lol: 

But the guy whom you accuse of being an Xbot, has reviewed Sackboy and Miles better than any Pony would do, especially the Miles. It’s a beautiful game of course, but John’s review would make you appreciate the beauty even more.

12 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

this game still looks like poop

yup especially compared to Fortnite, which looks and plays way better and is more fun as well with way more modes and content in general lol

Storm skin wow :O

thats crazy looking glider lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

Some ppl prefer FPS while some prefer Resolution.

Yes, I was disappointed with the initial behavior of Series X compared to PS5 during early comparisons before Patch... But post patch so far what i have seen... Xbox Series X does win in FPS though PS5 was neck to neck for most of the part.

Honestly, On 4K 60fps I think Xbox Series X is better as compared to PS5 on Multi-platforms. On 4K 120 fps, PS5 did win few games on fps before patch but post patch the difference might not be there or negligible... This remains to be seen.

Above all are based on ppl with normal displays or 4K displays without VRR, ALLM and 120 Hz. For those who have these features in their TVs or Monitors I don't see any reason for Xseries X preference over PS5 and I am referring to Gamers who play both and not just some fanboys.

When it comes to exclusives there is no competition and we all know which is better. Now it remains to be seen from 2 years now whether acquisition of studios like Bethesda and others really helped Microsoft in getting QUALITY exclusives for Xbox Brand. And also over the years I see Xbox Series X as better brand in Multiplatforms than PS5 IMO because i have witnessed the same in Xbox One X and PS4 Pro era.

So overall, Both consoles are must buy for Next Gen and Gaming lovers. For some Quality Exclusives are important and for some 19-20 Years of Titles playable on New Gen Console with improved resolution and fps.

11 hours ago, Big Boss said:

The state of this thread. We are posting pubg and Fortnite videos now :thumbdown:

Way to turn sh*t into negative.

Fortnite is lot of fun.  Don't judge the game based on art style. Its arguably most polished and well designed BR out of all in market now.

• Haha 1

Series S:

-Performance mode internal resolution is 720p but temporal reconstruction makes it 1080p. Doesn't look like 720p at all due to reconstruction technique.

-Holds 60 fps better than PS5 and Series X

-Patch does the most for Series S.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Series S:

-Performance mode internal resolution is 720p but temporal reconstruction makes it 1080p. Doesn't look like 720p at all due to reconstruction technique.

This.

This is excellent, if only they did this on the first go, XSS could have avoided all that bad PR.

And XSX/PS5 should do the same with upcoming games, keep Native res at 1440p or so, do a proper upscale to 4K so the difference to Native 4K is barely or not  noticeable and instead we get locked 60fps.

Like Angela from Westworld says

dbb2376d2a474295116f69585afe5fc4f6b8bc2d

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Series S:

Nice

1440p 60 fps for Series X/PS5 and 1080p 60 fps for Series S should be a default option for all games till developers stop cross gen games and fully utilise next gen power. Then they can give increased resolution option as generation progresses. You really can't go back to 30 fps after playing in 60 fps. It's just too juddery.

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

This.

This is excellent, if only they did this on the first go, XSS could have avoided all that bad PR.

And XSX/PS5 should do the same with upcoming games, keep Native res at 1440p or so, do a proper upscale to 4K so the difference to Native 4K is barely or not  noticeable and instead we get locked 60fps.

Like Angela from Westworld says

dbb2376d2a474295116f69585afe5fc4f6b8bc2d

Words to live by in these console wars :majesty: