The Xbox Series X|S thread

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

don't cancel, re route it to me. :P

Is rerouting to another address even possible? Never done that but have heard it is very difficult and one needs to go via their customer support seniors for it. 

But yeah anyone who’s changing their minds should probably do it. At least those who want it will get one. 

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Is rerouting to another address even possible? Never done that but have heard it is very difficult and one needs to go via their customer support seniors for it. 

But yeah anyone who’s changing their minds should probably do it. At least those who want it will get one. 

Benedict Cumberbatch Reaction GIF

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Aapki aashirwad :notangel:

:dance:

Chalo now power your dreams and play FH4 :cheers:

And extra controller stocks are available on Amazon in case you’re planning to grab some. 

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

:dance:

Chalo now power your dreams and play FH4 :cheers:

And extra controller stocks are available on Amazon in case you’re planning to grab some. 

Controllers show delivery date of 15 th Jan.

GTS will ship on 4th

1 hour ago, goaheadbegonewithit said:

Did your order status change? It's scheduled for delivery today for me in Bangalore, but still not even 'preparing for dispatch'. It's the same November sh*t show all over again

Damn, that's unfortunate. Don't cancel though, whatever you do. They could either only be sending a few out a day, or getting limited numbers from the distributor per week - or something.

Mine's out for delivery, btw.

Edit: Just got it. December import.

Edited by Keyofx
  • Like 6

35 minutes ago, makdi_manav said:

Just had chat with Amazon CC, these f**kers have absolutely no idea what is happening. Ordered on 10th at 00:06 still don't think I'll get one on 4th.

Yea, they have almost no access to any usable information themselves or to internal teams who can provide any information to them. It's pretty bad.

Got this email from Amazon just now. Original delivery date was today i.e. 2nd Jan (order was placed on 27th November)

We’re facing a delay in shipping your order. The new delivery date is given below. We'll send a confirmation when your items ship. We apologize for the inconvenience.

New estimated delivery date:
Thursday, January 7, 2021 - Saturday, January 9, 2021

:cry: