The Xbox Series X|S thread

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Now watch all those ' fk i SoNy' we will not buy you console' to run around like headless chicken to buy one

Those very are still orgasming on Twitter since 1st :D

Just now, gopalsr83 said:

Got my XSX delivered today from amazon. I had placed the order on Nov-10 and it was originally supposed to arrive on Nov-13 but then got delayed to Jan-2 then once again to Jan 5. But then they shipped it on Jan 2 and it was supposed to arrive on Jan 3. It was even showing out for delivery on Jan 3 but didn't come. Anyways it arrived today. Import date is Dec-2020. Going from OG Xbox One to XSX is a revelation.

Congrats man. Finally someone got theirs off Amazon. All hope is not lost after all 

cheers :cheers:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Write to jeff@amazon.com, highlighting the issues in detail. Be articulate and clear. 

Somebody from the escalations team will get back to you. 

This. Worth screenshotting the email and tagging Xbox execs on Twitter as well. People are surprisingly responsive on Twitter :/

Specifically call out how MS India and Amazon/Flipkart have taken pre-orders with poor planning.

Edited by Keyofx
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Congrats man. Finally someone got theirs off Amazon. All hope is not lost after all

I wonder if they prioritized by order. Mine had a 13th delivery date too, but I remember folks getting 17th, and even End Nov/Early Dec dates for later pre-orders. Maybe they just took many...

10 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

I wonder if they prioritized by order. Mine had a 13th delivery date too, but I remember folks getting 17th, and even End Nov/Early Dec dates for later pre-orders. Maybe they just took many...

Haan defo sounds like they overbooked and are simply honouring as per FIFO timelines. Which is fair. 

Gears 5 Hive Buster finally heating up the SX a bit.. didn’t feel the hot air in other games.. The game feels like Gears have gone into Uncharted territory.. Chase chapters were good.. last chapter now.. 

Edited by Assassins Creed

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Gears 5 Hive Buster finally heating up the SX a bit.. didn’t feel the hot air in other games.. The game feels like Gears have gone into Uncharted territory.. Chase chapters were good.. last chapter now.. 

Post this is Gears 5 thread:ranting:

Khoon jalane na ao yahan, sulgi padi hai subha se:ranting:

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

This. Worth screenshotting the email and tagging Xbox execs on Twitter as well. People are surprisingly responsive on Twitter :/

Specifically call out how MS India and Amazon/Flipkart have taken pre-orders with poor planning.

I got a call from Amazon's escalation team today, they are saying that XSX will ship tommorow.

Do you know any twitter handle of important people to tweet to.

Haven't used twitter in 6 years. Gotta make another one.

Last time I used twitter (late 2014), started getting followed by Anonymous. Deleted my twitter account after that. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Kaam nahi hai kya? :chair:

Just now, playstationdude said:

Bc Jeff Bezos will be confused of all the things he is getting an escalation for Xbox:fear:

Can you guys please add #SirXboxWhen in your mailers? 

That works wonders too. Motabhai might actually add it between his first & last name on Twitter like someone we all adore. :giggle:

• Haha 1