The Xbox Series X|S thread

22 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I don't like the fact that quick resume works even after I do full shut down.. I want to hear that Horizon intro song before playing the game :rant:

That is one of my all time Fav song. Odesza - A moment apart. Anything from Odesza is great.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

If Ubilol also joins GamesPass at same price then obviously the freebies are too good to be true :scarerun:

But only if it happens 

Otherwise will only consider it if those 24 planned exclusives start shining one after the other 

Reveal hidden contents

3 years from now

:rofl: 

Ya true all the games will release 3years from now . There all no games releasing this year and next year too. :ko:

On 1/12/2021 at 5:26 PM, HundredProofSam said:

It's either level 8 or after you complete the game's prologue, where it takes you through all the four seasons and the first showcase event.

Edit: That's for the Horizon club (IVGC).

The "IVG Community" club is for everyone independent of games and doesn't have any restriction.

Oh so that’s why I’m unable to join the Ivg club in fh4 , I haven’t completed all4 seasons. Thanks ....was really confused as to why fh4 clubs tab was greyed out for me 

Some thoughts
-Quick resume is awesome when it works, but it needs more updates..
-there are lot more errors in general on XSX compared to PS4, though it may be due to newer hardware 
-I was skeptical about the aa battery thing, but eneloops are really great  [emoji106] 

Single game quick resume worked very poorly on one x compared to ps4 pro. So, they have still not resolved those issues. PS4 never failed me, Xbox one x was 50-50 so I stopped using it.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, AnK said:

If Ubilol also joins GamesPass at same price then obviously the freebies are too good to be true :scarerun:

At present the GP itself is too good. With minimal price you're getting exclusives from MS, other games added overtime, xbox live perks like play online and deals, EA games, New EA games access, Bethesda games all Day 1 and if Ubisoft going to join which is likely they'll do we gonna be bonkers. Maybe others devs and pubs will follow the suit. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

If the Sony gets all exclusive titles under a single subscription that will be the most GOAT thing ever. 

Yup ,i will be even happy if they continue to add games to the ps collection . 3 years down the line when i pick up the ps5 pro everything will be there :).  
totally spoilt with gamepass now ,have completely stopped buying day 1 games and seriously dont see myself buying games for 5k on the ps5 no matter how good they are.

Hoping for the best from sony’s camp ?

Edited by triggr happy ss

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

If the Sony gets all exclusive titles under a single subscription that will be the most GOAT thing ever. 

It would make zero business sense for them to put their exclusive games on any subscription day 1. They wouldn't either. 1.5-2 years after they release? For sure. 

6 hours ago, AnK said:

Apart from Halo Infinite (which is laughing stock already) 

what other game AAA has a disclosed release window ?!

Please don’t count Flight Simulator,Medium,Scron,Bright Memory,Cross Fire X 

Either they are not game or not AAA 

Just buy PS5 forget SX.

And Flight Sim is not for everyone but its AAA production. Flight sim tech is advance than most AAA game out there.. It already sold  millions and 90+ on metacritic

READ THIS ARTICLE

https://in.pcmag.com/gaming/137580/why-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-is-this-years-most-ambitious-game

CrossFireX campaign is by Remedy and it has AAA production. Just watch this trailer.

^^Just look at the production quality. Looks like a COD Campaign

And Crossfire X multiplayer is massive like even bigger than COD. You know CrossFire X multiplayer has more players than even COD and BF games combined? 

Multiplayer is F2P but i only care about campaign by Remedy

CROSSFIRE is one of the most played online FPS games worldwide, with over 8 million concurrent users and 650 million registered players. Currently it is available in 80 countries including China, Vietnam, North & South America, and Europe. Also, CROSSFIRE holds the title of most popular online game in multiple regions and was recently featured in Forbes Magazine as the “Top Earning Free-to-Play Game” in 2013.
CROSSFIRE has proven to the world that it is the no longer just a game but a global phenomenon

Other games are not AAA but not everyone is just looking for AAA games all the time. There are good AA games out there

Halo k dekhtein kya hoga.. Hopefully its good :P

I can totally see more games get announced around e3 time for fall. Rumors are Forza horizon 5 ad Starfield both coming this year.

Edited by WhiteWolf

4 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Sony cant  afford to burn money like MS to boost subscription service plus they have no reason to do it..Their games sell big and are very popular

MS needed something big to win back gamers,, so they went GP route. I can totally see GP to become more expensive in future once their studios start releasing more games

Edited by WhiteWolf

22 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

And Flight Sim is not for everyone but its AAA production. Flight sim tech is advance than most AAA game out there.. It already sold  millions and 90+ on metacritic

Wow, Flight Sim selling millions is quite impressive. You have any source for that?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Wow, Flight Sim selling millions is quite impressive. You have any source for that?

https://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-has-sold-over-1-million-copies-asobo-studio-working-with-microsoft-on-another-project

https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-over-2-million-players/

You know Flight sim is older than Windows OS? :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

4 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Impressive indeed, those numbers are PC though.

But I'd expect things would be similar on XSX, when it releases I mean.