The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I think MLB made a huge mistake 

They should have let Sony keep the console exclusivity & release for PC,Streaming maybe 

I don’t think MLB will gain many takers on xbox at $70 

Xbox is just training ppl not to pay full mrp (let alone day 1 at all) 

I don’t think MLB will gain much out of it & probably why Sony went with the flow 

But yes this is historic 

First Minecraft continuing to provide it’s services on all PS platforms & now this

a Playstation Logo on an Xbox SKU 

Things have come a long way indeed

all those ppl thinking Lucas/Disney will let xbox keep the Indiana Jones exclusivity are also ignoring basic facts 

Sony had to let go the Spiderman character to MSU to secure a PS exclusive 

no one is getting free rides here (except Gamepass subscribers maybe)  

Nevertheless, it is not a negative. Ultimately, anyone who wants to play a quality baseball sim on Xbox would need to buy this. There is simply no alternative

12 minutes ago, AnK said:

It has already been made clear that Bethesda won’t operate under the Xbox Studios banner 

It will remain to be Bethesda Studios

M$ will be the parent company for both the Studios individually

But Psychonauts as CC mentioned will be the first game developed under XboxStudios to be released on a PS platform 

you will be giving your money to the Evil Company according to you :P

Joking, you got your PS5?

MLB the Show is the best among sports related games. It's fun and even the Ultimate Team mode is not pay-to-win like NBA 2K or FIFA.

I have been buying it every year because all the Big Ants cricket games suffer from horrible animations.

Even learnt baseball rules to play this game and found that Baseball is just like cricket without the class or skill. :)

Xbox Series X Expansion Card India Price and Release Date Announced

The 1TB Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S will be available starting February 8 on Amazon India for Rs. 22,999. The price will go up to Rs. 23,499 from February 15.

:rofl:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, adity said:

1 TB is more than enough for me on XSX. I have plenty of games installed and with 200 Mbps connection, it doesn't matter that much to download games again. 

I don't see myself buying an expansion unless it's 5k or something. 

Not only that, you can simply plug in cheap external 1TB storage and move games that you don't play back and forth. It takes 10-15 mins or even  less to move games depending on install size

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, adity said:

1 TB is more than enough for me on XSX. I have plenty of games installed and with 200 Mbps connection, it doesn't matter that much to download games again. 

I don't see myself buying an expansion unless it's 5k or something. 

I agree. While the more space the better its always going to be, 1 TB is actually pretty decent amount of storage. I got a 5TB external HDD for storing games and only keep the games I am playing right now on the internal storage. 

On 1/28/2021 at 2:44 PM, hsk_colossus said:

Quantum break is great

I am downloading it - it says 77GB on download page and 110GB+ on Store page. It also includes a TV show - do you have to compulsory download it before you can play or can TV shows be streamed? Are there separate components in-game? Should you skip the episodes? Can you skip?

18 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I am downloading it - it says 77GB on download page and 110GB+ on Store page. It also includes a TV show - do you have to compulsory download it before you can play or can TV shows be streamed? Are there separate components in-game? Should you skip the episodes? Can you skip?

I streamed the episodes..I watched them as they are part of the story... you could probably skip them if you are not interested in the story..

Playing Halo 2 now, and it feels better than Halo 1.. significantly. But, all in all, not really enjoying it much.

Particularly hate the "big open areas with no direction markers" style of it. And that Warthog control... yuck!

Shouldn't have started Halo at all :wallbash:

14 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Playing Halo 2 now, and it feels better than Halo 1.. significantly. But, all in all, not really enjoying it much.

Particularly hate the "big open areas with no direction markers" style of it. And that Warthog control... yuck!

Shouldn't have started Halo at all :wallbash:

Yeah I didn't really like Halo as well. It feels pretty boring at this time. I guess it was famous because of being good for its time (and for the multiplayer aspects of it)

Edited by Shantz
  • Like 1

So I was thinking of downloading Halo MCC and start with Halo 1.

It looks like it's not aged well. What do you guys think, should I start with Halo 3 instead and skip 1 and 2. Probably just youtube the story bit.

Also PS5 ki aane ki kushi me I am not able to game on XS either..Still sitting in dispatched to Mother hub status from yesterday..Kab aayega pta nahi :(