The Xbox Series X|S thread

7 hours ago, wickedbl0ke said:

It’s here. No Fomo.

Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S 1TB Solid State Drive - NVMe Expansion SSD for Xbox Series X|S (STJR1000400) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08K3S6WJM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_JQ7VBGJGGRBJ25J163TG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are import pieces at 35k. The thing was supposed to go live on amazon on Monday for 23k. :wallbash:

Guys I’m getting a cheap old Xbox one because I don’t have a console right now and I just want to know if anyone knows a way to test it before I make the payment. 

just some random guy from olx. 

so... is there a way for me to quickly test it ?

1 hour ago, hussain said:

Guys I’m getting a cheap old Xbox one because I don’t have a console right now and I just want to know if anyone knows a way to test it before I make the payment. 

just some random guy from olx. 

so... is there a way for me to quickly test it ?

Hmm. He should have games with him. So ask him to run some games, preferably both digital and physical version. Carry a Blu-ray or something similar to check the disc drive.

Rest is pretty standard, check for physical damage and signs of tampering (for repair) on the back. Check the power supply for the same.

And as always, trust nobody and proceed with caution ?

3 hours ago, Joy said:

Finally ordered the Xbox Series X from prepaidgamercard , 7th Mar stock coming as per Kumar the owner. Hoping to get it finally. :)

How have you paid? I am a bit hesitant to pay via CC in advance as I don't know how reliable the seller is.

37 minutes ago, bippukt said:

How have you paid? I am a bit hesitant to pay via CC in advance as I don't know how reliable the seller is.

He is reliable. Got both my Series X and PS5 from him. All shipped via Bluedart in thick outer carton boxes. 

• Like 1