The Xbox Series X|S thread

15 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I swear I've read this same message by hope in so many different threads and even different pages in the same thread.

Why do you really care so much other people's money man? :ko:

I aint a blind xbox fanboy like you to buy a next gen console when nothing is next gen on it.

I only replied coz i dont want Jiggy to make a hasty purchase without considering everything. 

13 minutes ago, adity said:

He only plays next gen PS exclusives so he has a lot of free time after finishing the 2 games. 

10 minutes ago, adity said:

Sorry typo. 1 next gen PS exclusive. 

I play next gen games on a next gen hardware unlike you who has to wait a year or more to experience next gen :giggle: Jao beta Indie Bhindi khelo to justfy GP :giggle:

15 minutes ago, hope said:

I only replied coz i dont want Jiggy to make a hasty purchase without considering everything. 

Aww bhai i appreciate that but kaahe aise baccho ko ungli karte ho? :lol:

24 minutes ago, hope said:

justfy GP

PS games cost 5000 each 

GP costs 7500 for 3 years. That covers 100s of different games of many genres. And all people have backlog, so it makes sense.

Price itself justifies GP. As for the value of games in the library, it depends on person to person - what games you have already played. For most people, Gamepass proposition is a no brainer. I, for example, am just drowning in games that I haven’t played before or even thought of trying.

3 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

PS games cost 5000 each 

GP costs 7500 for 3 years. That covers 100s of different games of many genres. And all people have backlog, so it makes sense.

Price itself justifies GP. As for the value of games in the library, it depends on person to person - what games you have already played. For most people, Gamepass proposition is a no brainer. I, for example, am just drowning in games that I haven’t played before or even thought of trying.

What is next gen on GP which utilizes Series X fully? 

Nothing.

Bas baat khatam tata bye bye. 

1 minute ago, hope said:

What is next gen on GP which utilizes Series X fully? 

Nothing.

The Medium is on GP. It’s a next gen exclusive, it has ray-tracing and uses XSX fully.

Baat khatam tata bye bye.

4 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

The Medium is on GP. It’s a next gen exclusive, it has ray-tracing and uses XSX fully.

Baat khatam tata bye bye.

:rofl:

Now Compare Medium to Demon Souls n Miles and that is the difference exactly between mediocre next gen and true next gen.i.e Series X and PS5 :giggle:

Returnal and Rift apart coming soon. True next gen stuff coming on PS5. Continue the Indie Bhindis on GP at 8k 1000 FPS. Whata next gen for Xbox owners  :giggle:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

You all care about achievements/Gamerscore or go after rare achievements on Xbox? 

You think its worth creating a all in one achievement hunters thread for pc and Xbox? 

Bana do. My gamerscore will atleast be bottom of the pile :lol:

Badnaam hue toh kya, naam toh ho jayega.

25 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You all care about achievements/Gamerscore or go after rare achievements on Xbox? 

You think its worth creating a all in one achievement hunters thread for pc and Xbox? 

Let’s use the PlayStation platinum thread itself, happy to rename it.. 

1 hour ago, adity said:

Anyways, so I started yakuza 3 remastered the other day. Surprisingly looks pretty decent. I've heard the combat is really weak but I guess I'm gonna have to tough it out. Many people have praised the story. 

Its really tough to play older yakuza games now after playing 7. I wanted to play Remastered collection but I can't seem to enjoy the gameplay because it is too outdated and stale for me because I just finished 7. 

18 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Let’s use the PlayStation platinum thread itself, happy to rename it.. 

Naa it will be separate. Both work differently. 

On Xbox  getting 1000G is pretty much means platinum as base game contains max 1000G. Anything above 1000Gs are added DLC achievements but MS dont separate them like PS. All get mixed into base achievements.  Gears 5 has 4k GS because all DLC achievements got mixed with base game launch achievements lol. If you have 1000G in any game that means you have platinum :P

Plague Tale perfect example of this as base game only got 1000g and since no DLC was released, so Gamerscore never went above 1000G.

Achievements need trophy like platinum system imo.