The Xbox Series X|S thread

55 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Ok I've confirmed there is a 6 month warranty. You just have to contact MS and you'll get a replacement 

How come? The Device coverage date on my Controller's page states "Ends on 1/28/2022". Thats one year.

Having said that, lodging this complaint has been a nightmare. Maybe I am doing this all wrong, but I spent around 4 hours on the website trying to find a way to file replacement and then another hour trying to contact MS to ask for the shipping label, which I still dont have. So, I have the complaint live and the next step is to ship my controller, but there is no shipping label that I can use. I wish this was easier to do....or maybe I'm just spoiled by Amazon with their zero-fuss returns process.

2 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

How come? The Device coverage date on my Controller's page states "Ends on 1/28/2022". Thats one year.

Having said that, lodging this complaint has been a nightmare. Maybe I am doing this all wrong, but I spent around 4 hours on the website trying to find a way to file replacement and then another hour trying to contact MS to ask for the shipping label, which I still dont have. So, I have the complaint live and the next step is to ship my controller, but there is no shipping label that I can use. I wish this was easier to do....or maybe I'm just spoiled by Amazon with their zero-fuss returns process.

Dunno man I checked with a GTS contact I know. But best would be to check with MS themselves directly. 

28 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Dunno man I checked with a GTS contact I know. But best would be to check with MS themselves directly. 

Thanks man. MS website is super confusing for this stuff and no proper customer support. Anyways, will see how it goes.

2 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Thanks man. MS website is super confusing for this stuff and no proper customer support. Anyways, will see how it goes.

Hey mate had a friend go through it and it got replaced in a week. They had different process for Customer Care RLC PRO connect (contact details on the MRP sticker) but if you call them they say they no longer handle service for MS. Hence what you did was the right way to go about it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

jason mantzoukas long dumb road movie GIF by LoveIndieFilms

Gamepass Gamepass Gamepass, Aur Zor se Bolo.. 

@hope bol raha tha kal xbox has no new gen games. Ab toh GP has a proper SX optimised title :lol:

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

30 minutes ago, scuderiaT1fos1 said:

Hey mate had a friend go through it and it got replaced in a week. They had different process for Customer Care RLC PRO connect (contact details on the MRP sticker) but if you call them they say they no longer handle service for MS. Hence what you did was the right way to go about it.

Thanks buddy. Can you please get details on how did he got it replaced? I am unable to get the shipping label from those buggers. And I am unable to reach anyone over the phone or chat.

6 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

boohoo!! How can multiplatform games be next gen??:rofl:

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Arre that's why I wrote new gen and not "exclusive"

:doh:

Poor xbots dont even get the Jokes between themselves :rofl:

Dirt5 feels like tlou2 to them :lol:

• Haha 1