The Xbox Series X|S thread

2 minutes ago, hope said:

BC whats the use of this :rofl: Disc waale kyun download karenge, preload is anyway there :ko:

Both SX and PS5 copy the disc onto the SSD bro... Are you ok? :chair:

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Jiggy - Are we getting the gamepass version of DIRT 5 or otherwise :fear1:

mere_to_l_lag_gaye.jpg

3 minutes ago, hope said:

BC whats the use of this :rofl: Disc waale kyun download karenge, preload is anyway there :ko:

I think it's so people don't have to wait for game install or wait for fresh updates to download and install when they get the physical copy, just stick it in and start playing. 

Not a big deal imo but definitely a good option to have. 

3 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

I couldn't find any setting to enable remote download on the SX... Did you do that first? Lemme try again

There’s an interesting question. On Gamepass app, you can schedule download to start once game is available on Gamepass. 

On *Xbox* app, you can download immediately but it’ll say you will have to buy before playing but it’ll allow you to preload. What would happen if you preload this way? For example, if you preload this way and run it before it’s available on Gamepass, it’ll ask you to buy it. But if you wait till it’s available on Gamepass, will you suddenly be able to play? Will Xbox tell the game that it can be played now that it’s on Gamepass.

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

On *Xbox* app, you can download immediately but it’ll say you will have to buy before playing but it’ll allow you to preload. What would happen if you preload this way? For example, if you preload this way and run it before it’s available on Gamepass, it’ll ask you to buy it. But if you wait till it’s available on Gamepass, will you suddenly be able to play? Will Xbox tell the game that it can be played now that it’s on Gamepass.

Me and @Assassins Creed will find out. 

Girl Boss GIF by Gameforge

Edited by Jigsaw
Update

Just now, 0verlord said:

There’s an interesting question. On Gamepass app, you can schedule download to start once game is available on Gamepass. 

Correct, now it will say you don't have license to play yet Buy Digital

You put a disc - it works

It goes on gamepass/EA play and time has passed - it works

One game working on 3 type of different purchase, that's the beauty of XBOX

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Correct, now it will say you don't have license to play yet Buy Digital

You put a disc - it works

It goes on gamepass/EA play and time has passed - it works

One game working on 3 type of different purchase, that's the beauty of XBOX

Dekha tera xbox ka beauty all afternoon today :ack:

• Haha 1

Not working for me... I was trying to download dirt 5 yesterday but I could not download it 

On the Game Pass mobile app I see an option to install Dirt 5 on day one. So I guess whenever it gets added, it will initiate the download.
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, skdMrk said:

On the Game Pass mobile app I see an option to install Dirt 5 on day one. So I guess whenever it gets added, it will initiate the download.

Use Xbox App like some of us did, download 100% tonight, sleep over it.. Play when it launches on GamePass 

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Use Xbox App like some of us did, download 100% tonight, sleep over it.. Play when it launches on GamePass 

Unless 

Unless the GP version is different 

Excited K-Pop GIF by Korea