The Xbox Series X|S thread

8 hours ago, bippukt said:

Dirt 5 or Forza Horizon 4

I played a lot of Dirt 4 over the last 10 days. It's leaving Gamepass today. I think it's an amazing game - 8.75/10 - tight, technical and a lot of fun. I had FH4 installed before Dirt 4 and I played more Dirt 4 than FH4.

Dirt 5 should be pretty good as well. Will start in 1-2 days once download finishes.

• Thanks 1

On 2/22/2021 at 3:14 PM, wickedbl0ke said:

I think I found out how to fix the download issues. I’m not sure if it’s all of them combined or a specific one but these are the things I did and it works flawlessly now. I’m getting insane speeds finally.

1. Full shutdown the xsx.
2. Take out power cable for 30s
3. Reset the system settings.
4. Change DNS to cloudflare 1.1.1.1
5. Purge MAC address
6. Install game first without updates
7. Install updates

Woohoo!

Dude, can you post some proof of speeds yo got like 800-900 mbps.. Me and @Jigsaw had a tug of war today with your settings but nothing worked (wire/wireless) so before Jiggy talks to Spencer he wants to validate your claim :fear1:

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Dude, can you post some proof of speeds yo got like 800-900 mbps.. Me and @Jigsaw had a tug of war today with your settings but nothing worked (wife/wireless) so before Jiggy talks to Spencer he wants to validate your claim :fear1:

Excuse me? 

I haven't connected the wife to the console. Not that I have the balls to do either. OLED chahiye 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

I played a lot of Dirt 4 over the last 10 days. It's leaving Gamepass today. I think it's an amazing game - 8.75/10 - tight, technical and a lot of fun. I had FH4 installed before Dirt 4 and I played more Dirt 4 than FH4.

Dirt 5 should be pretty good as well. Will start in 1-2 days once download finishes.

DIRT 5 is only fun, no technical except irritating Gymkhana scenarios..

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:
31 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

today with your settings but nothing worked (wife/wireless) so before Jiggy talks to Spencer he wants to validate your claim :fear1:

Excuse me? 

Give the man a break, he's been blowing the hair dryer for hours now. Such minor gaffes are justified.

• Haha 1

Dude, can you post some proof of speeds yo got like 800-900 mbps.. Me and [mention=705]Jigsaw[/mention] had a tug of war today with your settings but nothing worked (wire/wireless) so before Jiggy talks to Spencer he wants to validate your claim :fear1:

Looks like I made a boo boo and didn’t realise.

I got the 800 speed for downloading just G5.
I tried to download madden 21 and I’m stuck at 50mbps since morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, wickedbl0ke said:

Looks like I made a boo boo and didn’t realise.

I got the 800 speed for downloading just G5.
I tried to download madden 21 and I’m stuck at 50mbps since morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:ha:

2 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Noice! how does it look? All those videos about crappy graphics on XSX were legit? 

Lol i just woke up in the morning to see if it was playable. Didn't really play just let the game launch and took a pic to post here :lol:

Abhi will start in some time. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Noice! how does it look? All those videos about crappy graphics on XSX were legit? 

Digital Foundry released a video recently regarding this. Seems like the graphics for XSX were fixed in a patch.