The Xbox Series X|S thread

3 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

LT f**ked? :samui:

not really it works, its like this from Tuesday but thought of getting it replaced when we have the warranty that sound is annoying.. I just need to ship it, they sent me a fedEx label and they will ship a new one back.. Xbox One X controller ki Jai till then ;) 

Edited by Assassins Creed

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

not really it works, its like this from Tuesday but thought of getting it replaced when we have the warranty that sound is annoying.. I just need to ship it, they sent me a fedEx label and they will ship it back.. Xbox One X controller ki Jai till then ;) 

@Jigsaw knew what he was doing by turning off the vibrations. As fun as it is, screws up the controllers much faster.

4 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

@Jigsaw knew what he was doing by turning off the vibrations. As fun as it is, screws up the controllers much faster.

Ya it sucks but Xbox known to have badass controller for its built quality.. Has to do something with lot of rumble in this game..

8 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

LT f**ked? :samui:

Its RT btw, the one making noise

Edited by Assassins Creed

You 

12 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Ya it sucks but Xbox known to have badass controller for its built quality.. Has to do something with lot of rumble in this game..

Its RT btw, the one making noise

12 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Yep, it's relentless in Dirt.

you can turn it down in controller settings to a manageable level

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

not really it works, its like this from Tuesday but thought of getting it replaced when we have the warranty that sound is annoying.. I just need to ship it, they sent me a fedEx label and they will ship a new one back.. Xbox One X controller ki Jai till then ;) 

Dude, how to get the shipping label?! please guide me. I need to get my controller replaced as well. I lodged a service order on the website via the hardware->controller section. But, I didnt get a shipping label. I have been trying to get it by calling them and what not but no luck.

16 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Dude, how to get the shipping label?! please guide me. I need to get my controller replaced as well. I lodged a service order on the website via the hardware->controller section. But, I didnt get a shipping label. I have been trying to get it by calling them and what not but no luck.

Add controller in your devices, raise issue from there its an automatic workflow where it says I will get a shipping label and then it takes a bit of time to get the email.. Text me on Xbox App if you still have questions and lets talk

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Add controller in your devices, raise issue from there its an automatic workflow where it says I will get a shipping label and then it takes a bit of time to get the email.. Text me on Xbox App if you still have questions and lets talk

I did that. Now the whole workflow shows that I am supopsed to get the shipping label, but I still haven't gotten the email.

Texted you on the app.

https://i.imgur.com/T5UOeT6.mp4

After DIRT 5 sessions :samui: (sound on) Warranty ki Jai :wOOtjumpy:

[mention=39]skdMrk[/mention] I think even you have this issue ?

For me it was the left stick!

Found a nice hack for the same! A small rubber band, when it hits the sides it will not be noisy.

6d8d47dd7a27d4e373f5cccf492343ab.jpg
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, skdMrk said:

For me it was the left stick!

Found a nice hack for the same! A small rubber band, when it hits the sides it will not be noisy.

6d8d47dd7a27d4e373f5cccf492343ab.jpg

excellent! I always get anxious about controller sticks rubbing against the walls and creating plastic dust which may jam/disturb the moving mechanism - I think such dust accumulation causes stick drifts too