The Xbox Series X|S thread

3 minutes ago, Shantz said:

BTW, it goes to show how low is the demand for xbox in India. It's been stock for more than 30 minutes now. Not much uptick on twitter either.

The grey market prices already tell you how much non-demand there is for Xbox in India :P

3 minutes ago, Shantz said:

BTW, it goes to show how low is the demand for xbox in India. It's been stock for more than 30 minutes now. Not much uptick on twitter either.

True but I realised in the past month with Ps5 that how much of value GP will provide me, especially with the amount of time I will be sinking in Forza. Was a no brainer for.

Plus, I don't need to wait for a decent port of Witcher and RDR2 now, they run great on XSX.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

True but I realised in the past month with Ps5 that how much of value GP will provide me, especially with the amount of time I will be sinking in Forza. Was a no brainer for.

Plus, I don't need to wait for a decent port of Witcher and RDR2 now, they run great on XSX.

I have been enjoying Forza almost as much as God of War, and sinking far too much time into it.

I think Witcher 3 is leaving GP soon :fear1:

Great value though. I don't think you will regret it.

9 minutes ago, bippukt said:

I have been enjoying Forza almost as much as God of War, and sinking far too much time into it.

I think Witcher 3 is leaving GP soon :fear1:

Great value though. I don't think you will regret it.

I'll get it in some sale or preowned.

GP machine is all I wanted.

I had pretty much lost hope of getting any of the next gen consoles this financial year, so this was a good surprise. I owned a 360 back in the day, so it will be good to jump back to Gears and Forza. Just hope this thing lasts longer than the 360, because I remember it getting rrod, getting a replacement from Microsoft with the replacement unit’s disc drive going kaput not long after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Kenzooru said:

I had pretty much lost hope of getting any of the next gen consoles this financial year, so this was a good surprise. I owned a 360 back in the day, so it will be good to jump back to Gears and Forza. Just hope this thing lasts longer than the 360, because I remember it getting rrod, getting a replacement from Microsoft with the replacement unit’s disc drive going kaput not long after.

360 was my first console and I had a blast with Forza and Gears. Much more than the Ps4 generation, can't wait to get back in.

• Like 1

360 was my first console and I had a blast with Forza and Gears. Much more than the Ps4 generation, can't wait to get back in.

I got a 360 after owning a PS2. Really enjoyed it before all the hardware issues creeped up. Split screen Co-op with a buddy on Gears 2 is still one of my favourite gaming memories.