The Xbox Series X|S thread

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

lol. This was not about boasting. @0verlord was asking because he wanted to play Wolfenstein 2. @hsk_colossus said its on PS Now and I replied "its" not. No hidden jibes going on. Just discussing where to play what we want to play. 

1 hour ago, Keyofx said:

I mean, most people have both consoles here. And enjoying both equally, mind you. This 2013 console war stuff is like re-watching a bad TV show :D

Edit: Date fixed for when the Xbox one/PS4 actually launched, which was peak troll season :rofl:

1 hour ago, AnK said:

No issues 

even I got confused & had to edit my post 

it was there on PSnow until recently I guess 

I specifically remember it listed while looking for Wolfenstein games 

What is all this rational arguments & discussion bullshit. Tear each other apart like a pack of rabid wolves!!! :ranting:

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

So Nintendo Switch regular sold almost 2x that of Switch Lite this week. 

And Nintendo Switch Lite sold more than all the other consoles put together. 

Brings back memories of the discussion around Switch being DoA during the launch :lol: 

9 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

So Nintendo Switch regular sold almost 2x that of Switch Lite this week. 

And Nintendo Switch Lite sold more than all the other consoles put together. 

Brings back memories of the discussion around Switch being DoA during the launch :lol: 

Games like SMO, SM3D+BF are almost perfection. I have played through most levels of SM3D numerous times to get those 3 stars. You just never get bored. 

Just now, quixote_1989 said:

This.

As much as I enjoyed SMG, couldn't justify spending time on the Switch instead of the PS4.

Try SMO or SM3D. They upped the ante. 

3 minutes ago, adity said:

Meh my switch just collects dust. The kiddy games don't appeal to me. 

That's why we have options. ^_^

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Agree, Nintendo is the most common gaming platform which parents buy for their kids in the US & Europe. Kids don't care about 4k HDR & Dolby Atmos stuff.

Nintendo has this huge part of the Market share & will always dominate there till mobile phones start to dominate portable gaming.

4 hours ago, AnK said:

Haha 

no that’s not an exclusive 

That’s a Scam that’s made you invest your 50k on a system that has nothing new on it or doesn’t even have anything in foreseeable future 

Anyway 75% of the games on GamesPass are available on PSplus/PSnow (combined,dono why the f**k they haven’t merged them yet) 

including most of the 20 Bethesda games being advertised today 

It’s just that Sony is not marketing that in same way cos they still want ppl to buy games & not encourage to just sit & wait 

Oh man, as i mentioned earlier many times, you can buy BOTH consoles (PS5 & Xbox S X)

Why do you come & troll here always?

Let's stick to the Xbox topic, where are the Mods?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, speeddemon said:

Agree, Nintendo is the most common gaming platform which parents buy for their kids in the US & Europe. Kids don't care about 4k HDR & Dolby Atmos stuff.

Nintendo has this huge part of the Market share & will always dominate there till mobile phones start to dominate portable gaming.

I think a big part is how complete most of their 1st party games are. Hardly a patch needed. No game breaking bugs in general. 

And they are always innovating the hardware. 

You are almost sure PS/XBOX will innovate on graphical front - FHD, 4K, HDR etc. 

Nintendo does it for pure gameplay. DS line, Wii, Wii-u (commerical disaster, but it was innovative with the pad, screens etc), and now Switch. Joyful gaming. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AnK said:

So funny :lol: 

I’m playing almost same games as you are without being scammed

anyway I’m just here to let ppl know what interpretation is best suited of what Phil is saying 

you are absolutely right dude... all of us got scammed !! And thank you for the interpretation of what Phil said... we could not have done it without you!! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

So funny :lol: 

I’m playing almost same games as you are without being scammed

anyway I’m just here to let ppl know what interpretation is best suited of what Phil is saying 

I myself am more inclined towards getting Xbox first & PS later 

What scam though? I bought a series X fully aware there are only 1 or 2 next gen games available. Bought it mainly for the games that would eventually drop in future and for the amazing BC. 

Anyone who bought series x expecting multiple next gen games in 2021 is not getting scammed, he/she is just a fool. 

5 hours ago, makdi_manav said:

We all are suffering from this low download speed. Nothing you do will matter.

Yea pity, on PS atleast we had to option to download pkg files on PC and transfer it via network, that's also not possible here.

Overall Xbox Series X is quite good, first taste of Xbox for me, not bad at all, only this download speed sh*t is leaving a bit of sour taste.