The Xbox Series X|S thread

21 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Keep the tracker until stock situation settles. For eg no ones asking for Series S tracker because its almost always in stock.

That, and no one really wants one :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bluebolt05 said:

I personally think given the stock situation now with free availability of Series S and increased availability of both consoles across states (Only xbox in India) we might be in a situation where such trackers are no longer needed. That being said, why don't you purchase one right away and double the fun?

Why I can't purchase right away is something personal. Why I might be able to purchase for 2-4 months is again personal. 

The tracker has one job - irrespective of personal situation - to notify if the product is in stock since the stock situation is becomes normal. 

52 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Keep the tracker until stock situation settles. For eg no ones asking for Series S tracker because its almost always in stock.

This. The moment stocks stabilize, there's no need for the tracker. 

2 hours ago, adity said:

I think it's just incredibly inconsiderate to inconvenience people for 2 months when you aren't even looking to buy and stocks are available easily. Baaki jaisi jiski soch. 

Dude, you wanna close it, go ahead. Just stop with the holier than thou attitude.

A simple comment was posted by Shantz gauging interest. I replied to that comment. 

I will leave it to Shantz to decide. It's his bot, his ownership. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keyofx said:

That, and no one really wants one :rofl:

That sucks. The predictions about SS sales success were wild when they announced it last year :lol: 

I just want one as a dedicated emu-box and for Xbox1 BC, but not at 35k lol.

34 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

That sucks. The predictions about SS sales success were wild when they announced it last year :lol: 

This. 20-25k later this year maybe. 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

If you're going to just use it for OG Xbox/Xbox 360 emulator, why not just use an X1S/X? You should be able to get both for far cheaper than any variant of XS. Then when stock situation and price stabilized, get an actual next gen console (a.k.a PS5/XSX). Will be far better than being stock with XSS for an entire gen.

Edited by roun90

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

If you're going to just use it for OG Xbox/Xbox 360 emulator, why not just use an X1S/X? You should be able to get both for far cheaper than any variant of XS. Then when stock situation and price stabilized, get an actual next gen console (a.k.a PS5/XSX). Will be far better than being stock with XSS for an entire gen.

1X is not good for GC/Wii emulation because of that CPU. Don't really need a next-gen Xbox because of PC.

I have a good way out for this @Bird Bird Bird @adity

- I've removed it for now from our IVG secret channel

- Added it to the public channel in case anyone still wants, they can join that

- When @Bird Bird Bird is ready to buy one, I will remove it from public and set one up specifically to send notifications directly to him :)

I hope this works out for all.

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, Shantz said:

- When @Bird Bird Bird is ready to buy one, I will remove it from public and set one up specifically to send notifications directly to him :)

You were already our President. And now you want the Nobel Peace prize too? Fine..

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

57 minutes ago, Shantz said:

Many thanks Shantanu ! 

I'll ping you over WhatsApp for the help. :majesty:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

1X is not good for GC/Wii emulation because of that CPU. Don't really need a next-gen Xbox because of PC.

GC might be OK,  but how the hell do you emulate the Wii motion controls that's needed for practically everything in that system?

Also being an admin here, I thought you hated piracy lol.

11 minutes ago, roun90 said:

GC might be OK,  but how the hell do you emulate the Wii motion controls that's needed for practically everything in that system?

Also being an admin here, I thought you hated piracy lol.

Emulation is not piracy :nono: I will only play the games I own, pinky swear :P

You can emulate Wii pointer with right stick, its not a big deal since Wii pointer itself was so inaccurate that most games just had strong aim-assist built in. For the rest you can assign a button, like how SMG on Switch uses button to spin Mario and right stick to collect gems.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

https://www.theverge.com/22325883/microsoft-xbox-wireless-headset-gaming-series-x-s-pc-windows-10-review

Great for the price, much better than Pulse in my opinion. Gotta try for myself.

No multifunction button for controlling Bluetooth devices

No 3.5mm jack

Not compatible with non-Xbox consoles

Bluetooth 4.2 in 2021

SBC codec only - lowest quality BT codec

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

No multifunction button for controlling Bluetooth devices

No 3.5mm jack

Not compatible with non-Xbox consoles

Bluetooth 4.2 in 2021

SBC codec only - lowest quality BT codec

It's an Xbox Wireless Headset.

It's compatible with Xbox Wireless Protocol, it doesn't use BT or SBC for that.

BT is just an added functionality in case you want to take it on the go.

I don't think anyone will run this wired with their Xbox and who will buy this to use with non-Xbox consoles? Doesn't seem wrong to me.