The Xbox Series X|S thread

That's just boom mic attachment for PC [emoji14]

Lol. Technically true. But the thing is. This boom mic will not work if you attach it to normal qc35 ii headset. So[emoji2369]

13 hours ago, makdi_manav said:

Tried Hitman 1, it felt more like a puzzle game than stealth. Don't have a playstation any more, could have tried LoU 2. Maybe will try Dishonoured or MGS 3 Remastered.

Maybe will get Valhalla when it gets discounted again.

Thank you all for all these wonderful recommendations though. :thumbsup:

Also, I looked into physical AC:Valhalla copies for Xbox and there's no discount at all. :ranting: Missing those ebay/PS3 discounts.

Hitman suit only run is pure stealth based. It becomes puzzles if you disguises route. That's the beauty of Hitman. It gives you multiple options to tackle missions 

Edited by WhiteWolf

21 hours ago, AnK said:

It’s a trick in the sense that it makes ppl enter their ecosystem by purchasing a hardware that they wouldn’t have otherwise at the same price as flourishing competition 

As at the moment (or before) it isn’t(wasn’t )offering anything that you would want 

They are showing a brighter picture to the higher ups at M$ with this ecosystem eventually becoming a wide spread subscription service in the future,which isn’t entirely impossible per se 

So this “trick” allows them to open an unofficial back door for consumers that otherwise wouldn’t have spent a penny on their offerings 

Once they feel they have enough on their plate that ppl would actually want irrespective of pricetag,they will close this backdoor as it was never “official” 

easier to save face this way

But I guess it was getting really difficult to maintain balance sheet sanity with the sort of aggressive offerings 

so instead of trying to close this back door they tried to increase entry cost of the front door 

which obviously backfired & now them being in no man’s land bleeding revenue each month

Instead of doing R&D on these tricks, why are you wasting your time & not enjoying this service for the next 3 years at least?

After 3 years will you still be gaming? will you still be working for the same company or doing the same business? man you seriously have a lot of time to do R&D about these tricks & no time to play video games lol.

6 hours ago, speeddemon said:

Instead of doing R&D on these tricks, why are you wasting your time & not enjoying this service for the next 3 years at least?

After 3 years will you still be gaming? will you still be working for the same company or doing the same business? man you seriously have a lot of time to do R&D about these tricks & no time to play video games lol.

By your logic one should stop writing anything, stop visiting forums and play games only? 

22 minutes ago, ViCK said:

Is 47k a good price for used series x with warranty?? Any opinion regarding would be helpful. The console was purchased in November

According to me, it is a good price, but only if you get to check the console in-person beforehand.

If it's just an online deal or something, there are too many possibilities for something to go wrong, so if you can check the console for some time before purchasing it, then it's a good deal.

Otherwise, spending 3k more and getting the official boxed version will be well worth the peace of mind.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SkinTightTuna said:

If anyone is looking for Indian XSX in NCR Zupitex has it in stock but are only selling as a bundle along with Gears Tactics for 55600/-

and won't sell standalone.

Price of Gears Tactics is 5.6k?

7 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

If anyone is looking for Indian XSX in NCR Zupitex has it in stock but are only selling as a bundle along with Gears Tactics for 55600/-

and won't sell standalone.

The guy is scum. I had him put me on the list ages ago and he never called back but during the last stock wave, someone from Zupitex called me and said it's available, they wanted me to pay via scanning a QR code remotely, I refused. Asked him about visiting the shop for which she agreed but then the stock was out. And now he is selling bundles.

Thankfully got it from Amazon a while back.

Hi, some people who sell their imported series x consoles on olx claim their console has international warranty. One guy even sent me a screenshot. One guy says he spoke with customer care and that its applicable. I know international warranty is BS but any idea why some claim so and are 100% sure?QMAu8pz.png?1

3 minutes ago, ViCK said:

Hi, some people who sell their imported series x consoles on olx claim their console has international warranty. One guy even sent me a screenshot. One guy says he spoke with customer care and that its applicable. I know international warranty is BS but any idea why some claim so and are 100% sure?QMAu8pz.png?1

there isn’t any  international warranty afaik

• Thanks 1