The Xbox Series X|S thread

16 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

The guy is scum. I had him put me on the list ages ago and he never called back but during the last stock wave, someone from Zupitex called me and said it's available, they wanted me to pay via scanning a QR code remotely, I refused. Asked him about visiting the shop for which she agreed but then the stock was out. And now he is selling bundles.

Thankfully got it from Amazon a while back.

Yes same. Had me put on the list but when stock came he sold it to someone in Chennai. Doesn't even pickup calls or reply to whatsapp. Absolute scumbag.

13 hours ago, ViCK said:

Hi, some people who sell their imported series x consoles on olx claim their console has international warranty. One guy even sent me a screenshot. One guy says he spoke with customer care and that its applicable. I know international warranty is BS but any idea why some claim so and are 100% sure?

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

What is this I'm reading about Kojima game coming to xbox as exclusive :O

Kojima is probably reviving his cancelled Stadia project with Microsoft. It was supposed to be a horror game that would have leveraged the cloud tech. After Stadia, I think XCloud is Kojima's best bet.

Also,

Eu7veW3XUAUelz-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

19 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Eu7veW3XUAUelz-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

This feels too stretched but never know these days. It was like Todd having Indiana Jones Golden Idol in his cabinet and people started guessing Bethesda is making Indi game.

Guys need suggestion,

Buy Xbox Series S or save up for PS5

Factors to consider

1. I have a 1080p monitor (not going change anything soon). I might get a 4k after 6 months

2. Series S is affordable and with Gamepass. It does the job at 1080p

3. I had PS4 earlier (now sold). I played only bf1 and gta online. I used to buy pre-owned games to save money (total 4 games bought over 2 years, still enjoyed the PS4). (I Don't keep a big inventory of games)

4. MOSTLY I will have 5-6 hours on the weekends and will stick to 2-3 games over 1 year (gta and bf mostly) and then change. (I play online multiplayer mostly)

5. My concern is multiplayer player availability as in India ps is 90% market share and potential to buy expensive digital games which I can't sell. And ps5 is expensive but I can save over 9 months and buy it. Or buy series S in 2-3 months.

What is the total cost of Gamepass of 1 year.

What are the other factors to consider. 

Mostly planning to get series S from Us To save money.

23 minutes ago, Divu Mehta said:

Guys need suggestion,

Buy Xbox Series S or save up for PS5

Factors to consider

1. I have a 1080p monitor (not going change anything soon). I might get a 4k after 6 months

2. Series S is affordable and with Gamepass. It does the job at 1080p

3. I had PS4 earlier (now sold). I played only bf1 and gta online. I used to buy pre-owned games to save money (total 4 games bought over 2 years, still enjoyed the PS4). (I Don't keep a big inventory of games)

4. MOSTLY I will have 5-6 hours on the weekends and will stick to 2-3 games over 1 year (gta and bf mostly) and then change. (I play online multiplayer mostly)

5. My concern is multiplayer player availability as in India ps is 90% market share and potential to buy expensive digital games which I can't sell. And ps5 is expensive but I can save over 9 months and buy it. Or buy series S in 2-3 months.

What is the total cost of Gamepass of 1 year.

What are the other factors to consider. 

Mostly planning to get series S from Us To save money.

If you only play 2-3 games a year then Gamepass isn't for you. Just save up for Ps5 and buy the games separately.

Even at 1080p you will be able to get better fps.